Certified Legendary Thread GEELONG WINS 2022 GRAND FINAL BY PLENTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone having issues accessing this? I can login to my membership area and the cats shop but can't. get in here

I just tried and got in - need to make sure you're using your email & not membership number (a mistake I made), and then your usual membership password

That's an enormous final shot of pretty much all players who played last year and staff around the cup.
winners-jpg.1666985

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were standing on seats about 12 rows back directly behind the goals - incredible moment :moustache:

I was standing on seats a bit further back than that - great moment, and loved when they chaired Tuohy off

That flag will live with me forever, they all will.
Was convinced I'd never see 1 after the 4 GF losses.
Prompted me to read the last five pages of the game day thread. Most chill comment ……….we’ve finally done it in an even year and wearing blue shorts…haha classic cats09 at the ground. Forget this year I think I’m still sleepwalking out of the G

That flag will live with me forever, they all will.
Was convinced I'd never see 1 after the 4 GF losses.
For me it was 2 GF losses (started officially following in 1993) + a bullshit robbed straight sets + 3 seconds Nick Bloody Davis.

We have endured more than our fair share of heartbreaks.

Last edited:
For me it was 2 GF losses (started officially following in 1993) + a bullshit robbed straight sets + 3 seconds Nick Bloody Davis.

We have endured more than our fair share of heartbreaks.

I don’t even bother mentioning the multiple (3? 4??) pre-season Grand Finals Geelong lost in my time supporting them before the breakthroughs, but they definitely added to my misery back in the day …

Remove this Banner Ad

Back