Video Highlights 2022 Grand Final Replay Count

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished re-watching it for the first time. One week on to the hour. We still win. 👍
Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

If you haven't watched a many times as these blokes have had drinks shouted for them then you're not trying

Brings a tear to my eye seeing that again, from our two young guns.
Have watched the gf atleast 6x....am I bad if I say i am starting to get bored of it Maybe that's because i can only watch the replays on my phone.
I don't have kayo or dvd to watch on my big screen.
On watching it over an over again, you do appreciate all of the players efforts and efforts that you pick up on.
The whole highlighted finals package is better in the condensed form. That Collingwood final was epic. Talk about hanging tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve got a copy of the GF with the seven different audio streams imbedded. Working my way through each of them. It’s unfortunate that Geelong were so dominant from an early part of the game, as all the calls are pretty flat after the first 10mins. Especially from neutral commentators.

I’ve got a copy of the GF with the seven different audio streams imbedded. Working my way through each of them. It’s unfortunate that Geelong were so dominant from an early part of the game, as all the calls are pretty flat after the first 10mins. Especially from neutral commentators.

Thoughts on SEN?
I've often said they were the best, but having 2 Cats supporters calling the game it's not hard to see why they'd still be excitable.

Thoughts on SEN?
I've often said they were the best, but having 2 Cats supporters calling the game it's not hard to see why they'd still be excitable.
SEN was good for the “2 Cats supporters“ aspect, but even SEN was rather subdued once the game was won. Nothing like the last quarter in the 2009 GF when the KRock commentators were out and out barracking for Geelong. Lol.

Camera work wasn’t too flash either..
I’ve watched some random vlogs on YouTube from people in the crowd. Most are terrible, but one particular Sydney supporter sitting in the pocket at the Punt Rd end, captured Geelong‘s first quarter goals really well. It was nice seeing those goals from a different perspective. Good on him for uploading the footage.

I recommend watching the first quarter of the first game of the season (vs. Essendon at the G) and the first quarter of the last game of the season (GF at the G). Hawkins was immense in both. The 2023 Cats style was there from the beginning.
It is a good break from rewatching the GF. Those two quarters are the bookends to our year.

Received my Premiers Pack DVD collection today... looking forward to rewatching the season highlights, followed by Qualifying Final, Preliminary Final, then the GF with various commentary options. :thumbsu:

Received my Premiers Pack DVD collection today... looking forward to rewatching the season highlights, followed by Qualifying Final, Preliminary Final, then the GF with various commentary options. :thumbsu:

Just on this, I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered but my old man got his today and said there's no season highlights, just the 2 finals the 2 discs for the GF?

Just on this, I'm still waiting on mine to be delivered but my old man got his today and said there's no season highlights, just the 2 finals the 2 discs for the GF?
Yep, just found that out too. I was sure I ordered the pack with the season highlights. Need to go back and find the product description.

Yep, just found that out too. I was sure I ordered the pack with the season highlights. Need to go back and find the product description.

I've spent a little while searching, seems none have the season highlights.
Daylight robbery and absolute horseshit.
I have all the 3 finals! I WANT THE DAMN SEASON HIGHLIGHTS like they have on ALL the other packs.
It was a brilliant watch..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back