Autopsy Geelong leaves Sydney with 2 points - who wants to watch the replay...

Remove this Banner Ad

Well um, yeah not sure what to say after that

While both teams had periods of dominance, the one area neither side could dominate was on the scoreboard - we kicked more goals than Sydney but they managed 6 more behinds to see scores level at the final siren

At this stage we seem to have escaped with no new injuries, but it'll be a tense 20 or so hours while we wait to see how the MRO view the Close vs Francis tackle

Vent the frustrations away

Oh yeah, autopsy seemed more fitting than review after tonight's effort 🥴

The only thing I got out of that game is Holmes was obviously carrying something.

Smith played well too but equally looked like he needs a rest..we have a few that look like going to ground too easily but we cant rest them thanks to ladder position. Be interesting to see if sav was a tactical sub or injured again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much else to say other than sh*te performance of the highest order. We should've beaten these clown by 5 goals tonight. FFS. :(

In the 1st half they should have beaten us by 10 goals. In the last qtr we should have won by 3 goals and missed our chances.

If we beat North next week we should be in the 8 as a number of the teams around us play each other (like Dogs v Pies, Dees v Saints and Crows v Bombers).

The two premiership points missed may end up being really important. I feel relieved more than anything after that.

Bruhn was fantastic in the last quarter, big time.

Smith played well too but equally looked like he needs a rest..we have a few that look like going to ground too easily but we cant rest them thanks to ladder position. Be interesting to see if sav was a tactical sub or injured again.
Not his fault because of the lack of pressure but Savs guarding space game of defending was putrid,
I’ve said it so many times and I’ll continue to say it until it works.
Sav and SDek cannot play in the same backline

Remove this Banner Ad

Back