Review Cats defeat Lions by 71 points to make 2022 GRAND FINAL

Remove this Banner Ad

So my assessment of Miers having a shocker in the first 1/4 and coming good has been backed up by those ratings.

Literally a minus rating in the first (with a few others).

Credit to Miers for turning it around and having a seriously good game after that.

I didn't think he has that in him... If he can do that next week, we will be flying.

What do ratings take into account? Touches only? Or running your opponent into the ground whilst not getting the ball? Because he did a similar selfless thing in the QF.

Difference being that he was tagging daicos (it didn’t work)

And then close went missing. I wonder why?
Because he took over the daicos tag.

People just look at disposals and not the team mindset. It baffles me.

I know this is from during last nights match, but this feels like a common Joe Daniher look

I liked him in Scary Movie...

OIP.xtzxlawBdNFyQj042r-84gHaFW

Pathetic and disappointing. Where are you Seeds?
I'm not in the country at the moment on a work trip. A bit smashed with work. Win was fantastic. Loved the fast style of play. Tap ons, risk, quick handball. In the last qtr I was actually hoping they would chip it around more to reduce the risk of injury but they kept moving it foward.

Danger wound back the clock
Blicavs played a good final for a change.
Holmes run was excellent.
Tom Stewart was Tom Stewart.
Close, miers and stengle all dominated.

I know this is from during last nights match, but this feels like a common Joe Daniher look

I don't rate Joe at all, but I'll never knock his desire. He genuinely cracks in and has a go, he's just not very good...
Opposite to Hipwood, half the time he looks lazy with zero intensity but has all the talent in the world.
Joe reminds me of Josh Walker. All heart, no talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do ratings take into account? Touches only? Or running your opponent into the ground whilst not getting the ball? Because he did a similar selfless thing in the QF.

Difference being that he was tagging daicos (it didn’t work)

And then close went missing. I wonder why?
Because he took over the daicos tag.

People just look at disposals and not the team mindset. It baffles me.
Didn't look at touches once... No idea how many times he had it early... I just noticed a number of mistakes he made.

In the end, he turned it right on after that though.

I hope he wins the Norm Smith Medal... It'll likely mean we get the W.

So Geelong has 3 changes since played Swans in round 2 at SCG.

out. Sav Dal parf

in. SDK Miers rohan

all 3 of those ins have helped change the way we play. Will be chalk and cheese despite only 3 players different

out. Sav Dal parf

in. SDK Miers rohan

all 3 of those ins have helped change the way we play. Will be chalk and cheese despite only 3 players different

Jez wasn’t right when we played them either, remember he had that massive collision in round one and spent the night in hospital. Was in doubt to play Swans all week and ended up having no impact.

out. Sav Dal parf

in. SDK Miers rohan

Not over yet.

But swans play us well there and at home ..
Never played at the G..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back