Oppo Camp 2013 non-Geelong AFL match and general discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would hope that all the players stay well away from forums like this
Why? it's well moderated and a lot of what is said here finishes up in the media or in the press any how,most players would probably get a good laugh out of some of the rubbish posted at times, including gems from yours truly. If I thought it was that poor a site that players should avoid it I'd move on too.

Why? it's well moderated and a lot of what is said here finishes up in the media or in the press any how,most players would probably get a good laugh out of some of the rubbish posted at times, including gems from yours truly. If I thought it was that poor a site that players should avoid it I'd move on too.
Need to upgrade that 56kb modem, BT :D

What was the context for that gif?

Just for a bit of a laugh
clear.png
:D .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 8 in the Draft:
(Based on my reading of the form guide)
1. GWS
2. Pies
3. Hawks
4. Lions
5. Dogs
6. Demons
7. Saints
8. NM

Hawthorn appear to have done brilliantly.
Hartung could well have gone much earlier. They love their left footers
Garlett on talent alone is a top 10.
Impressed.

Garlett's a ticking time tomb waiting to explode. Will come a time in his short career in which he will make the wrong decision off the field and then the progression begins in earnest.
Hawthorn actually don't need that type of player anyways imo, they already have enough of them, they need strong bodied mids to come in and replace the oldies...Hill, Rioli, Anderson, Garlett, Duryea, Puopolo, Whitecross, Shiels, all of them are whippets.

I've never really understood the appeal or the point of rating clubs' performances on draft day immediately after it's taken place.

That is the point.
We have some subjective way of rating these 80 odd players, and we crap on about how we have gone, rate them today accordingly, then compare in 10 or so years.
Nothing else to talk about today in this non - Geelong thread.

Garlett's a ticking time tomb waiting to explode. Will come a time in his short career in which he will make the wrong decision off the field and then the progression begins in earnest.
Hawthorn actually don't need that type of player anyways imo, they already have enough of them, they need strong bodied mids to come in and replace the oldies...Hill, Rioli, Anderson, Garlett, Duryea, Puopolo, Whitecross, Shiels, all of them are whippets.

Puopolo is a whippet????????????????

Bobby, are you on the pure malt or a nice blend?

Nothing else to talk about today in this non - Geelong thread.

How about the cricket? Love when 'Good Mitch Johnson' shows up... had the soap dodgers jumping and shitting bricks big time.

Let's hope he has 5 tests worth of that form in him.. it's doubtful so even 3 tests worth will be ok :)

McStay to Lions 25
Apeness to Freo 17
Boyd to GWS 1
Honeychurch to Dogs 60.
Eastern has done pretty well.
Cavarra should be rookied, as should Welsh.

You clearly know the ER stuff well VD,

What would Cavarra bring to us?

Go Catters

How about the cricket? Love when 'Good Mitch Johnson' shows up... had the soap dodgers jumping and shitting bricks big time.

Let's hope he has 5 tests worth of that form in him.. it's doubtful so even 3 tests worth will be ok :)

Just got thru the 7 hrs on DVR I had of day 3.

AWESOME to see some fight in those 11 yet….

Need to roll them day 4 - take stock and get fresh for the next one.

Boof seems to have the ducks in a row...

GO Catters

Just got thru the 7 hrs on DVR I had of day 3.

AWESOME to see some fight in those 11 yet….

Need to roll them day 4 - take stock and get fresh for the next one.

Boof seems to have the ducks in a row...

GO Catters
Have gotten KP already this morning mate. NEED to get Bell or Cook soon and then could hopefully rip through the rest. The next wicket basically decides the game IMO
Because both can build long patient innings and just occupy the crease for the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back