2013 Player/s X versus Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monfries - despite the fact he looks like a cross between the beatles and one direction

Thanks, LdOL at this.
As for your quandry I prefer Crameri, but looking at it from the opposite perspective, from the first half of the year. He was flying in the first half of the season, before the Bombers dropped off a cliff, and I think from memory he was injured through the second half. If he can maintain it for the whole year, Crameri represents excellent value. He is one of the options I am just short of.

LeCras and Rockliff.

LeCras is going to give you a bit more consistency, where as Kennedy is going to be up and down like most KPF.

My point is that at $360k I don't think he represents good value as the four goals (that only got him 97 points) won't be coming most weeks and he will only see limited midfield time.

For the record, I am also against picking Lecras.

For a $360,000 player he needs to average 90+ (MINIMUM) to be considered. With his injury history and scoring history I am steering clear of him..

LOL!!!!!!!!!

you criticise the guy for not watching Eagles games, then you suggest Le Cras will out S Selwood - HE WON OUR B&F!!!!

Comment on what you know.

The older Selwood at the Eagles? Is that Scott? Or Adam? (clearly have t seen the eagles for 6 months and the old memory is fading - lol :rollseyes: )

Walker/Rookie or Roughead/Rookie or Jenkins/Siposs

Walker could improve or slide.
Roughead has DPP as a ruck and is consistent. Also, has had full pre-season.(last year was coming back from his Achilles injury)
The rookie I had is Macaffer and I don't see getting many games. (Spoke to a bloke who's around CFC)

Jenkins seems to be Tippett's replacement. Siposs may take Gram/Goddard's role.

Gametime is what I worry about with Siposs and Jenkins. If they both play and live up to their averages I'll be up.
Jenkins - 70, Siposs - 60
Walker - 100
Roughead - 100

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walker/Rookie or Roughead/Rookie or Jenkins/Siposs

Walker could improve or slide.
Roughead has DPP as a ruck and is consistent. Also, has had full pre-season.(last year was coming back from his Achilles injury)
The rookie I had is Macaffer and I don't see getting many games. (Spoke to a bloke who's around CFC)

Jenkins seems to be Tippett's replacement. Siposs may take Gram/Goddard's role.

Gametime is what I worry about with Siposs and Jenkins. If they both play and live up to their averages I'll be up.
Jenkins - 70, Siposs - 60
Walker - 100
Roughead - 100

How will u be up? Ruff head plus an average rookie will give u 150, Jenkins and sipposs by your numbers are 130, and the ruff /rookie option makes more money

Boak+ Heppell vs Shuey + Atley + 20,000

I'd go the first pair out of that lot, but none of them really grab me. :( Personally I'd reshuffle my team elsewhere to pick up a bit of extra cash.

Wines v Tompas ???

Wines, easily - more likely to get more games, cheaper, probably higher scoring.

Heppell, Houli or Broughton?

I'd go Broughton (and have), because he's got that scoring history already.

Hartlett, Broughton or Watts?
Crouch or Viney?

Harlett and Viney, IMO. Hartlett has the scoring history, Viney is more likely to get continuous games...

D. Pearce and Cox OR Harlett and Jacobs??

...but this would depend on how much risk you want. The former is more likely to score higher, but also more likely to score lower. The second is safer IMO.

Hartlett or Gibbs?

Hawkins or Rockliff?

I would go Gibbs and Rockliff. Both will feature heavily in the midfield, which will boost their scores. Hartlett is a risk with injuries, if we was on the park for the bulk of the year he would be a steal. Hawkins will be good, but he needs to kick a bag to get a good score, hard to lock in consistency with any KPF.

Cotchin/Kennedy/Dangerfield?

I would go with Cotchin, he already has the consistency, and I think he can push his game up to 120.

Jacobs/LeCras/Rookie Mid

or

Leuenberger/Bennell/Byrnes
Tough one. Alot of what ifs with these players. I'd go the second option IF Luey can stay fit and return to 2011 form, Bennell should kill it and id say Byrnes could avg 70 odd and make you some $$$. However also depends on your MID Rookie and how Lecras will return. Jacobs is all class as a ruck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back