Injury 2014 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I heard him.

Said that the op will be getting done today or tomorrow, and he will be back running within 10 days. Said they wanted to do it so he is ready to go round one. They could have put it off to see how it goes but would rather just get it out of the way.

Nothing too much to take away from the interview.

Said that touch wood our list is very healthy and Kruez is just working his way back into full training.

OK thanks for that IBB.
I dare say he'll get in the pool and that sort of thing to keep up some sort of fitness until he starts running again.

One of the all time classic Australian comedy sketches. Not doing retakes when Vizard and Moon cracked it was the reason it was so good. :thumbsu:

budgie bottom....

Can see why it was so immensely popular, and as you say some of the funnier bits were when they left the bloopers in.

I'm no doc so I'm pretty clueless about this stuff. But has the surgery Hendo had related to his past issues with his groins?

According to Andy McKay on SEN the other morning, it's the muscle that runs on the outside of his leg from the hip down. He said it had been tight for a couple of weeks so wanted to deal with it rather than wait in case it got worse

According to Andy McKay on SEN the other morning, it's the muscle that runs on the outside of his leg from the hip down. He said it had been tight for a couple of weeks so wanted to deal with it rather than wait in case it got worse

You could argue the club has in the past let these type of injuries go and hope they heal themselves. This has not had the greatest success rate and I think we've done the right thing here, especially as it appears to be quite a minor procedure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Bell or Cripps may be getting a bit of game time earlier then expected. We need Murphy, Gibbs and Thomas to stay fit and improve on last year to make up for the loss of Judd if true.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back