Injury 2014 Injury List update (keep it all in here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Calm down everyone, he's listed as 2 weeks, not the dreaded 1-2 weeks. I'd be worried if that was the case.

What does it even mean? 1-2 weeks till they start training? 1-2 weeks till they play? Or 1-2 games?

Mysteries that irritate me and keep me awake or occupied duuring coitus.

Well, who wouldn't go and get an operation because their leg has been tight for a week?

Hmm.

Yeah I see where you are coming from, but us mere mortals don't have access to a bottomless pit of someone else's money for medical procedures, nor do we work in an industry that (rightly or wrongly) puts more value in ensuring their employees are repaired in the quickest way possible rather than being concerned with the consequences later in life.

Also, FOOTBALL!

There is still just under 7 weeks til round 1. If Macca is being truthful about Hendo being back up n running in 2 weeks, it might not be the end of the world.

But still, it's Hendo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously its not ideal but IMO hendo is one of those guys that can get on with the job and come back strong. He'd be a weapon with a full preseason and full fitness but he will still do well considering the circumstances.
Not sure about this...Hendo has shown that he needs games under his belt to perform. Most important player...no need to rush him.

Hopefully its's no more than 2 weeks.
A couple of weeks of missed training when he's already got a fair bit of preseason under his belt won't hurt him too much - hopefully.

Knew this was too good to be true.

ffs........

chickenlittle.jpg

Yep, Chicken Dumpling Little. I'll have to have a word with my good mate, Milkcrate.

Not at all Dumpling Master.
Whilst it is just a 2 week period, any training players miss this time of year will impact their ability to be close to 100% for round 1.

Still, as someone else pointed out it is still 7 weeks until round 1, so there's certainly no need to put a line through 2014 just yet. :rainbow:

Did anyone hear Andrew McKay on SEN this morning?
I missed it, but I would assume Andy Maher would have asked him about Hendo.
Yeah I heard him.

Said that the op will be getting done today or tomorrow, and he will be back running within 10 days. Said they wanted to do it so he is ready to go round one. They could have put it off to see how it goes but would rather just get it out of the way.

Nothing too much to take away from the interview.

Said that touch wood our list is very healthy and Kruez is just working his way back into full training.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back