Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship - Prize draw coming up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to sit out all of the draw. The years of entertaining reading you guys have provided is prize enough. (I'll take a flag sometime soon though)
Nah, you paid, you should be in. But it's up to you.

Posters like you who support the board through regular presence whether you post regularly or not is appreciated.

So being part of the draw is a right.

Maybe you're an MFC player or the like, so just give the right address with a fake name. ;)

Either way thanks for the input.

Happy to sit out all of the draw. The years of entertaining reading you guys have provided is prize enough. (I'll take a flag sometime soon though)
No, you should go in the draw! It's fun! And if you don't want it you can just give the prize to your favourite board member.

;)

FYI, in the interests of impartiality and chance, I will be employing the RANDOM() function in my rudimentary Excel spreadsheet to choose the winners. This is high-tech stuff here.
So you aren't going on tonight's powerball numbers then?

Another other abstentions from any of these wonderful prizes? Having removed some from the function draw, everyone left now has a 1 in 13 chance at free beers and meeting the players! Hooray!
I'm interstate so I'm out for this years function as well unfortunately.

for anyone who is unsure about about being in the draw for the function, I highly recommend it as I had a great time last year. the other BF guys were good value and the players are very open and talkative.

We are now a 2 in 1 chance of going to the function.

The way things are going I'll get to take Mrs CA & some random homeless guy to the function.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK folks, let's start drawing this thing. First up will be the function, which a bunch of posters have opted out of giving the rest of us a much improved chance. I will PM those drawn out, so kindly reply to that or like the relevant post below to confirm that you're accepting the prize. Ideally I'll wait a bit to get answers from those drawn before drawing the rest of the prizes - I don't want someone to back out of the function but then miss out on the chance at other prizes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back