Player Sponsorship 2014 Player Sponsorship - Prize draw coming up!

Remove this Banner Ad

ap_w_adele_20111206190151232668-420x0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah ^^ posted the stuff on Thursday, including a couple of extra pins which my man Leon at the club threw in - they had spares lying around. If anyone else is keen for a sponsors pin, I have one or two more at home which I can mail to interested parties - complete with letter from CA, which is obviously the best part.

Yeah ^^ posted the stuff on Thursday, including a couple of extra pins which my man Leon at the club threw in - they had spares lying around. If anyone else is keen for a sponsors pin, I have one or two more at home which I can mail to interested parties - complete with letter from CA, which is obviously the best part.
ap_w_adele_20111206190151232668-420x0.jpg

?

Will take if and only if no one else wants them.

I'll take one too. If that's ok.

Me want pin, me doesn't football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back