List Mgmt. 2015 Draft. Rookie Draft on Friday

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, Sorry to post here but just wanted to enquire about your own academy players and whether you have a few greats coming over the next few years? As I'm sure you're all aware, Brisbane, GWS and Sydney will all have representation in this years 1st rd. Just wondering about the Suns.

Hey guys, Sorry to post here but just wanted to enquire about your own academy players and whether you have a few greats coming over the next few years? As I'm sure you're all aware, Brisbane, GWS and Sydney will all have representation in this years 1st rd. Just wondering about the Suns.
We are keeping them a secret ;)

PS Although our Academy kids thread has some info.

Scheer and Bowes look the goods at the moment. Both touted as possible first round picks, even both top 10. This is why the club has hoarded first and second rounders for the 2017 draft, which is smart.

Sorry to post. Just wanted you guys' opinion.

If we take Parish at 3, Essendon take Oliver and Weideman at 4 and 5. Curnow and Francis are both available who do you take? Or Milera?
And say Essendon take Francis ahead of Weideman. Oliver or Curnow?

Curnow or Francis. -Curnow

Oliver or Curnow. - probably Oliver..

Hard to say no to a dangerfield like beast Oliver.
But then again Curnows the big Mid sized forward we need.. Ahh

I'm 50/50
I cant see Curnow becoming a mid. I could be wrong, but I see him becoming a really good medium/tall forward

Curnow or Francis. -Curnow

Oliver or Curnow. - probably Oliver..

Hard to say no to a dangerfield like beast Oliver.
But then again Curnows the big Mid sized forward we need.. Ahh

I'm 50/50
Sorry Ben I keep saying anything but mids with our first pick...
Curnow or Francis = Francis
Oliver or Curnow = Curnow
Wiedeman or Curnow = Weideman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+1. My order as well.Do not want Weideman @ 6 at all. Although I can't really decide between Oliver and Curnow.

Provided Parish goes in top 5 we will at least be left 1 of the 3 to choose from. If Weidemen and Parish go top 5 then Clayton has a tough decision to make.

Herald Sun reporting Essendon might pull the trigger with Burton with pick 5

Also states we have been long linked to Milera at 6 and will snap up Ah Chee with pick 16 if he is still available.

WTF!!!

2 more 65kg lil outside biatches!!

Just perfect.

How about drafting pure tough footballers!!

Last edited:
Herald Sun reporting Essendon might pull the trigger with Burton with pick 5

Also states we have been long linked to Milera at 6 and will snap up Ah Chee with pick 16 if he is still available.

WTF!!!

2 more 65kg lil outside biatches!!

Just perfect.

How about drafting pure tough footballers!!

^^^^ not like this if true. agree with your opinion if true

If you did this you must be confident that pure tough footballers grow on trees.

Talking of pure tough footballers (albeit a little undersized) we should rookie this kid - reminds me of a classy midfield version of Puopolo

EDIT: thought about it more, reminds me more of a less explosive midfield version of Adam Saad

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-20/ben-cavarra

Last edited:
While I hope we don't pick him to be fair Milera is 185cm and 75kg and I would guess could bulk up to 80kg through the preseason. I do however think we will pick him and he will play on the wing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back