2016 Hottest 100

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't been keeping up with this. Is Lazarus by Bowie a chance to make the list? If not, then we should all just switch to the AM dial and be done with it.

Why does this guy on JJJ sound like Andy Lee

Is it Andy Lee?

More Amity songs plz

Also, has anyone else felt this day is so flat compared to last? Average weather aside, there just doesn't seem to be much on or much of a buzz at all. Laneway is sucking away money on Saturday, lots of people will take tomorrow off and have a long weekend down the coast and take advantage of that for the last time this summer, and Rainbow Serpent drug fest also. Just seems not a whole lot is cracking on either.

Also, has anyone else felt this day is so flat compared to last? Average weather aside, there just doesn't seem to be much on or much of a buzz at all. Laneway is sucking away money on Saturday, lots of people will take tomorrow off and have a long weekend down the coast and take advantage of that for the last time this summer, and Rainbow Serpent drug fest also. Just seems not a whole lot is cracking on either.

I'm sure if you had a big party to attend you might think it was ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The more I hear this Blink song the more I like it

I'm sure there are some links to be made with the numbers of votes increasing so much each year, and the quality of songs decreasing........

Any theories?

I could like this song if it wasn't associated with Beibs

I could like this song if it wasn't associated with Beibs
I rate the Bieber version. Really decent song

I haven't even bothered listening today. Just checked the half way mark, and will check the end as well.

Out of the few options for number one, Adore is probably the best option so hopefully that wins

I rate the Bieber version. Really decent song

I haven't even bothered listening today. Just checked the half way mark, and will check the end as well.

Out of the few options for number one, Adore is probably the best option so hopefully that wins

Ava Adore?

Pls pls pls

****, now I can't unhear it. Hamish and Andy are ******* terrible.

heston.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back