Injury 2016 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Our fitness gurus have great experience and success in managing it.It mucked Dawson around significantly last year from memory and I guess there are the usual range of individual differences and differences of degree but it's potentially nasty that's for real.
I'd be confident the club will have him ready to go in the first few rounds if he doesn't play NAB.

Hurley, Collins, Uebergang - no promise in that bunch at all yakka man?

Unfortunate yes. But a touch harsh on taberner and co

Traditionally rookies and KPP's picked late in the draft struggle to make it. Alex Pearce is the only young KPP on our list that I feel really
good about. People hate on Taberner all the time here. I worry about his lack of footy instincts, but he does have a bit going for him.

Silvagni can fill in until he's right. Hardly the end of the world. Losing Taberner would be much worse because we have literally nobody else to play that position.

Silvagni is always injured though.

Traditionally rookies and KPP's picked late in the draft struggle to make it. Alex Pearce is the only young KPP on our list that I feel really
good about. People hate on Taberner all the time here. I worry about his lack of footy instincts, but he does have a bit going for him.

I actually think Tabs has great footy instincts. He knows where to go to get the footy which is something that's hard to teach (Think Nic Nat). His issue is taking the grab when getting knocked about. As he develops and hardens up this will become less of an issue. He has a good kicking action and is a fairly accurate set shot for goal. He's only 21, he has a lot of improvement left in him.

Bookmark him in for 25-30 goals this season.

I actually think Tabs has great footy instincts. He knows where to go to get the footy which is something that's hard to teach (Think Nic Nat). His issue is taking the grab when getting knocked about. As he develops and hardens up this will become less of an issue. He has a good kicking action and is a fairly accurate set shot for goal. He's only 21, he has a lot of improvement left in him.

Bookmark him in for 25-30 goals this season.

He's actually 22 and will turn 23 this year. I would be happy with 25-30 goals from Tabs this year. However, he will have to consistently make the best 22 for this to happen, which he hasn't been able to do yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silvagni can fill in until he's right. Hardly the end of the world. Losing Taberner would be much worse because we have literally nobody else to play that position.
Collins > Silvagni. I have super faith in this kid.

He's actually 22 and will turn 23 this year. I would be happy with 25-30 goals from Tabs this year. However, he will have to consistently make the best 22 for this to happen, which he hasn't been able to do yet.

Was pretty consistently 21 or 22 last year, unfortunately that meant a vest. If scrapping the sub rule helps anyone at Freo here's hoping its Taberner.

Over two months till round one I'll be happy as long as the news stays about returning players and individual programs.

Was pretty consistently 21 or 22 last year, unfortunately that meant a vest. If scrapping the sub rule helps anyone at Freo here's hoping its Taberner.

Over two months till round one I'll be happy as long as the news stays about returning players and individual programs.

No vests this year. Yay!

Me too saw the interview he did for the freo site, guy sounds like he has a great attitude. Very professional and mature.

Agreed, also getting praise from others including Ibbo saying he could slot straight in - very keen to see him get some game time.

Could allow us to have Pearce as a swing man

Agreed, also getting praise from others including Ibbo saying he could slot straight in - very keen to see him get some game time.

Could allow us to have Pearce as a swing man

Collins can play as a forward as well and probably has the better "bulk" to be a forward option.

WC managed to do ok without two first choice key position backs. Don't see why Freo can't emulate.

Does help having the Coleman medalist but Freo has a far superior midfield.

WC managed to do ok without two first choice key position backs. Don't see why Freo can't emulate.

Does help having the Coleman medalist but Freo has a far superior midfield.

They had a potent forward line. We do too (Pav, Sonny, Ballas, Bennell, Mayne) but we need them to click. I would love to see Ibbo be able to play third man up ala Josh Gibson more as he dominates in that roll.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back