List Mgmt. 2016 List Management thread - 2017 list complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping we pick up Brayshaw and Oscar McInerney (can't have too many OMacs on the team).

But I would really like to see Ben Cavarra get picked up. He's a very impressive, small midfielder who would add something special to round out our midfield.

After Caleb Daniel's performance this year, hopefully the recruiters will overlook his lack of height and give him a chance to prove himself at AFL level.
The only concern I have with picking a midget is we already have so many. Viney 178cm, Kent 179, BenKen 175, plus a handful at 180.

space_cowboy

All Australian
Oct 15, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
The only concern I have with picking a midget is we already have so many. Viney 178cm, Kent 179, BenKen 175, plus a handful at 180.
You have a good point. It's important to get the right balance.

But when you look at those names, it just goes to prove how good the players at that height can be. Cavarra would just add to that depth of quality.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Few more of them and we could make ground dashing between the oppositions legs. I like the low centre of gravity players. If they were known for their marking, I would recruit snakes. Have you ever really watched a snake? They are seriously balanced customers with threatening fangs.

This post has gone from ordinary to ridiculous in record time. I think I will rest for a little while and try again a bit later.

Few more of them and we could make ground dashing between the oppositions legs. I like the low centre of gravity players. If they were known for their marking, I would recruit snakes. Have you ever really watched a snake? They are seriously balanced customers with threatening fangs.

This post has gone from ordinary to ridiculous in record time. I think I will rest for a little while and try again a bit later.
Still drunk?

Roo Beauty

Norm Smith Medallist
May 16, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hey guys, sorry for the intrusion. I was wondering how many selections you guys have to make on Friday night, based on list spots, etc. I'm doing a phantom draft and need this info.

For example North has to make 4 selections because we have 4 primary list spots open. Appreciate the help!

EDIT: is there two spots available? I didn't read the title properly.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hey guys, sorry for the intrusion. I was wondering how many selections you guys have to make on Friday night, based on list spots, etc. I'm doing a phantom draft and need this info.

For example North has to make 4 selections because we have 4 primary list spots open. Appreciate the help!

EDIT: is there two spots available? I didn't read the title properly.
Title is accurate .

MELBOURNE does not hold a top-10 pick for the first time since 2011.

The Demons were out to become a destination club and attracted Michael Hibberd and Jordan Lewis. Tick. Entering at No.47, they could snare Harrison Macreadie from the GWS academy. Casey Scorpions gun Tim Smith might also appeal to new coach Simon Goodwin at some stage.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...e/news-story/7bacd97aec3364ab17233da8cb28db0a

Tim Smith would be a handy get for you guys
With a full pre-season at a full time role, could play around 10+ games

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
MELBOURNE does not hold a top-10 pick for the first time since 2011.

The Demons were out to become a destination club and attracted Michael Hibberd and Jordan Lewis. Tick. Entering at No.47, they could snare Harrison Macreadie from the GWS academy. Casey Scorpions gun Tim Smith might also appeal to new coach Simon Goodwin at some stage.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...e/news-story/7bacd97aec3364ab17233da8cb28db0a

Tim Smith would be a handy get for you guys
With a full pre-season at a full time role, could play around 10+ games

If we pick up Smithy and train him as the classic defensive forward I'd be wrapped. Can't guarantee he will play every game but he would be pretty handy and we don't have a player in that role currently.

If we pick up Smithy and train him as the classic defensive forward I'd be wrapped. Can't guarantee he will play every game but he would be pretty handy and we don't have a player in that role currently.
Strikes me as a Tory Dickson type. Could be worth a punt

2017 list changes are now complete.

Only 6 senior list changes this year, it's been up near 10ish the past few years.

Thanks to all who posted.

Time to unsticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back