Club Mgmt. 2016 Player Sponsorship- VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED PLAYER TO SPONSOR!

Who do you want to sponsor in 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

post-41219-South-Park-NICE-gif-Imgur-CQwo.gif

He got up there - good air time Travy....
Play him as the second ruckman?

Smack might actually be delisted before I get his player photo..
Well have you been proactive and given me your address?

Though the 2 that have haven't got theirs either :p

I don't understand. Maybe someone can enlighten me. But my would plebs like us sponsor someone that makes more in 1 year than i would in 10 years?

I don't understand. Maybe someone can enlighten me. But my would plebs like us sponsor someone that makes more in 1 year than i would in 10 years?

You must have a low wage.... ;)

Because it's fun. You throw in a pineapple, you get a chance to go meet the boys for a chat and a couple beers, you get a bit of networking done.

So the money goes to the club and not the player.

As others have said, its a good opportunity to attend the cocktail night and have a chat to coaches and players (some former legends too).

Its also good to have a beer with some other members of this site and put some faces to screen names. The conversations are always interesting as believe it or not, we all have something in common.

The main reason for why i put in, and have done for a few years now, is to be apart of something bigger than i am. Im not into religions, but my faith is in the Essendon FC. Now that might be blind faith, but cant be any more blind than the faith of a person who hasnt seen god, just been told.

I been told about John Coleman, but i have seen Timmy Watson, Terry Daniher, Simon Madden, James Hird, Matthew Lloyd, Jobe Watson etc right before my eyes.

I aint seen anyone down Werribee South Beach parting the seas and walking to Mornington.

So whilst being a member is one thing, being a sponsor as well is another. If that $100 or $50 that i throw in buys a speed ball that helps give Aaron Francis a slightly quicker handball that allows him to release Orazio Fantasia into an open goal at the 30min mark of the grand final to go a point in front of anyone, then its money well spent

Guys, thanks for the responses above, particularly table tennis.

I'll get 2017 pledges rolling soon. Fair to say, we'll be going back to Trav and Ben while Crowley and Polks filled the void this year. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Early May as a rule.

We'll go back to Trav and Benny Howlett as we had them from 2011-15, and continue on with the others (minus Polkinghorne and Crowley obviously).

I'll get pledges going shortly.

Back