Hot Topic Name your 3 favourite current Essendon players.

Remove this Banner Ad

TheUnicorn

Premiership Player
Nov 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Just curious who everyone's favourite players are :think:?
They don't necessarily have to be in any order either.

I'll start!

Draper is definitely one of my favourites I love his energy/charisma. He's like an awkward bull, the things he attempts can be hysterical at times.... but when it all connects it's bloody beautiful.

Durham
Cheeky country boy with a cheeky grin to suit. 100% effort, Manic pressure, Mid season draftee. What's not to love?

Now this one may come as a surprise to you mob, but I'm a massive fan of Cox! Whether it be his awkward gangly body or his neck that lines up perfectly with the sides of his head. This man is an amazing player to watch!
Someone his height shouldn't be able to collect the ball off the turf without breaking stride, Kick with both feet, and such a lovely at that!
He's got clean hands and can run all day! This gangly creature is such an anomaly and so beautiful to watch! I can't wait to watch him fill out and become the beautiful unicorn he is destined to be!

Honourable mentions -
Hobbs
Perkins
Redman
Martin
D'ambrosio

None. I do not like to play favorites as it complicates having a partial judgment.
costume pleading GIF by South Park

Zachy is my current favourite player. Hobbs hasn't really put a foot wrong and I feel he'll be a favourite for a while. I'd also throw in Ridley and Draper.

I want to add Cox to the list but he needs to get back on the park first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Archie Perkins
2. Jake Stringer
3. Jordan Ridley

HM: Nic Martin Sam Draper Ben Hobbs Sam Durham

Stringer - polarising, uncouth but almost unstoppable when he’s at his tackle breaking best
Laverde - underrated defender puts his body on the line week in week out
Draper - unconventional- great energy and enthusiasm obvious fan favourite

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back