Draft Review 2016 - Revisiting the 2016 AFL Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

The best part of that comment is that Bolton hasn't done it more times than Moorcroft did.

Edit: Before the numpty comes back button mashing, yes I'm fully aware Bolton is 22 years old and will finish his career having done this more times than Moorcroft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He won't answer, so I'll do it for him.

Moorcroft did it twice. Bolton has done it twice to date.

Marcel wrong yet again. Can't say I'm shocked.

Well it was proven you are wrong if you go over the recent comments. Feel free to re read.

Its a fantastic effort to get 3/20 back to back with a MOTY and almost MOTY. In. Struggling team somewhat too.

The level of dislike shai gets is bizarre. Would be awkward if he joins one of your teams

Well it was proven you are wrong if you go over the recent comments. Feel free to re read.

Where exactly have I been proven wrong, and relating to what?

Am I wrong that Moorcroft did it twice over the course of his career?
Am I wrong that Bolton has to date done it twice in his career?

It was a bizarre stat to bring up and it blew up in your face, yet again.

Its a fantastic effort to get 3/20 back to back with a MOTY and almost MOTY.

The level of dislike shai gets is bizarre. Would be awkward if he joins one of your teams
Who dislikes him?

We just get sick of you not recognizing anybody but him ever being drafted, and wanting to elevate him to immortal status if he touches the ball, but not appearing in this thread when he does poorly.

You just s**t post.

We like Bolton, but not you and your other little friend.

Its a fantastic effort to get 3/20 back to back with a MOTY and almost MOTY.

There is zero dislike of Shai he is a fantastic young player and was probably easily Richmond’s best tonight.

There is much enjoyment from all when you show your head when he does well, keep quiet when he does nothing, cherry pick stats and rate him above consistent performers like Taranto, McCluggage and Stewart. Keep doing you, it’s great entertainment

Who dislikes him?

We just get sick of you not recognizing anybody but him ever being drafted, and wanting to elevate him to immortal status if he touches the ball, but not appearing in this thread when he does poorly.

You just sh*t post.

We like Bolton, but not you and your other little friend.

'touches the ball'

1620395323266.png

Totally not worth discussing.

There hasn't been much chance to post recently about his poor games given he is coming of two 3/20.games and a top5 ranking in a flag winning season.
Which Gazza?

Surely not one of the Ablett’s?

Snr did it 32 times (including 9 times in his first 37 games!) and Jnr did it 30 times.

Jnr also had 30 and 4 seven times and 40 and 4 twice.

Moorcroft.

Abletts were good at footy no doubt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back