Draft Review 2016 - Revisiting the 2016 AFL Draft

Feb 12, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
He says after continually using the coaches votes as his criteria for deeming Bolton as the be all and end all...

Love how you conveniently ignore his B+F as well. Face it mate, you are so biased it's ridiculous. In fact, that should be your username - biasee instead of blaisee - just move a few letters around and it's perfect.

You just continually harass everyone who disagrees with your point of view, whilst shoving it down their throat and not even realizing how obtuse you're being. When confronted with anything that disputes/disproves that POV, you then move the goal posts and change the criteria so that Bolton is viewed more favourably.

What's worse, is that you're harping on about coaches votes...but not acknowledging the amount that all of Taranto, McLuggage and Stewart have over the past 3 seasons. Apparently they only count this year, but not in previous years because it doesn't support your argument. Why does everyone have to come over to your side and acknowledge Bolton as the next coming of Christ...when you won't acknowledge a single thing anyone else says? You're like a damn Trump supporter.

Seriously. It was amusing at first, but your hypocrisy now just makes you look like a fool.

You really are annoying.
blaisee is that bloke from the AA thread years back claiming that he'll delete his account if Stewart was ever named an AA. Three AA's later and he's still here pushing his Bolton and Balta barrow. He's a ripper.

and for the record, if Tom Stewart makes the All Australian team.

I will delete my account. This has to be the biggest joke on bigfooty

I repeat, he makes the team, I guarantee I am out.

blaisee is that bloke from the AA thread years back claiming that he'll delete his account if Stewart was ever named an AA. Three AA's later and he's still here pushing his Bolton and Balta barrow. He's a ripper.

I had to unlike so I can like this twice

blaisee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2004
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
None
So much hate

Very upsetting to see the fan boys have come out and are playing the man

I have a great idea

Just enjoy watching shai

He is after all one of the most watcheable player in the league

Maybe I should start a thread and a poll…..

blaisee

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2004
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
None

Truth is I was shocked that he made the aa team .

I just can’t get the image out of my mind on that qualifying final when dusty pulled his pants down on the wing gave him a don’t argue and then set up that match winning goal .

I feel kinda special though that you remember a post of mine from 4 years ago. Thank you for your interest and your support over all these years .

And no I will not be deleting my account .

I have too much work to do in educating you all on all matters football

It’s like community service

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's inevitable that when a flag team tumbles down the ladder into irrelevance it's supporters have nothing left to do but to pump up the kids. Some Tigers fans have just taken it to the extreme.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
It's inevitable that when a flag team tumbles down the ladder into irrelevance it's supporters have nothing left to do but to pump up the kids. Some Tigers fans have just taken it to the extreme.

It's clear when a team wins 3/5 flags neutral supporters cannot rate their talented young players without the salt blinkers.

Human nature. Don't blame yourself.

May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Truth is I was shocked that he made the aa team .

I just can’t get the image out of my mind on that qualifying final when dusty pulled his pants down on the wing gave him a don’t argue and then set up that match winning goal .

I feel kinda special though that you remember a post of mine from 4 years ago. Thank you for your interest and your support over all these years .

And no I will not be deleting my account .

I have too much work to do in educating you all on all matters football

It’s like community service
Welching on your word is no community service.

Time to save face and delete.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Looking forward to a Bolton free week after a 5 kick 1 tackle game.

Consistency is king.

Remember that time Richmond supporters were claiming Bolton was better than McGrath.

He may be no superstar but he is a bankable player you know what you'll get week in, week out.

Back