List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 4 - Toby Nankervis asks for trade to Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be one of the best players from this draft. If he was available at 6, I would definitely take him. As much as people on here love Taranto, he isn't the 2 way player that SPS can be

Sent from my iPhone

You mean the guy who averages 7 tackles a game in the TAC, 11 tackles in the TAC Grand final and but also kicked 4 goals in the prelim and the all-stars game.

I rate SPS and wouldn't be upset if we get him but Taranto is going to be an incredible 2 way player

Doesn't mean that something stinks around the place, all i see is a couple of cry babies wanting out, wah wah wah i got dropped see ya later, no one love me see ya later.

There's been rumours all year that Jack, Rance, Cotch and Lids were unhappy. It's come to fruition that Jack was speaking with Essendon and Lids now wants out. There's definitely something not right at the club right now and I think you'll find the performance in our last game were alarm bells. Don't get me wrong I believe the players love the club which is why Jack and Rance have chosen to stay although there is a certain tension at the club right now.

latest from Etihad is that this is the tiger contigent trying to drum up some interest in our players
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just for the record none of our top 5 outside lids will be leaving. Takr a breath and remember getting quality talent instead of c graders does take time.

Enjoy the week as i am sure by the end when we still have 6 and a few good quality mids we will all have a nice stiffy. Even tiger_of_old who has been flaccid for 15 years

Just for the record none of our top 5 outside lids will be leaving. Takr a breath and remember getting quality talent instead of c graders does take time.

Enjoy the week as i am sure by the end when we still have 6 and a few good quality mids we will all have a nice stiffy. Even tiger_of_old who has been flaccid for 15 years
so we have something else is in the works?
What chance do you give us of getting Caddy?

The worry is how you know him so personally.......

There's been rumours all year that Jack, Rance, Cotch and Lids were unhappy. It's come to fruition that Jack was speaking with Essendon and Lids now wants out. There's definitely something not right at the club right now and I think you'll find the performance in our last game were alarm bells. Don't get me wrong I believe the players love the club which is why Jack and Rance have chosen to stay although there is a certain tension at the club right now.
This ☝️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back