Play Nice 2016 US Presidential Election Part 3 - Trump d Clinton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, tell yourself whatever you like, but it tells me more about you than it does about her that you would post that.

If it helps you sleep at night knowing the U.S is currently bombing & murdering civilians in 7 countries, as we speak....Then good luck to you.

Yes, because that is exactly what Trumpian post-truth politics means.

We all know what the 'post truth' was....Bill did, in fact, have sex with her....And others, while he was Prez.

But you keep sticking fat with your 'unbiased, non-parochial' definition.....With it's 'objective', non-politically aligned applications.

We all know what the 'post truth' was....Bill did, in fact, have sex with her....And others, while he was Prez.

But you keep sticking fat with your 'unbiased, non-parochial' definition.....With it's 'objective', non-politically aligned applications.
So i guess it's too much to hope for that you might apologise for posting false meme's?

Well I could cite her Manic silencing & pursuit of Assange,,, for having the temerity to expose U.S foreign policy....Or her escalation of U.S hostilities, at the cost of draining the U.S coffers dry ....Or her flooding the middle-East with U.S weaponry, so they continue to massacre each other at the glee of the C.I.A & major investors of U.S munitions companies.

Or how bout her encircling the Russians & pushing us to the brink of Armageddon.

She has caused untold misery to millions due to her ineptness....She is every bit as unfit for office as Trump is....Only the good name & rep of Obama, as a Statesman, covers over the desolation & waste, laid-bare at her policies & feet.
Sorry, you are on your own with this. Not interested.

Sometime in the near future people will have the lost the art of writing/discussion, just post memes, pics, cartoons or obscure YouTube clips.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that his family can dictate to the public on their interpretation of those events....And to offer that argument as any kind of counter is disingenuous.

The point being, is that most politicians lie....Regardless of which side of the political divide they sit......That neither one of the party's has a monopoly on truth or 'post-truth''.

Trump gave it a bloody good go.

Outright denying anything he said or did as the situation demanded it, regardless of evidence.

It is an example of "post-truth" to deny that. It is plain fact.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Trump gave it a bloody good go.

Outright denying anything he said or did as the situation demanded it, regardless of evidence.

It is an example of "post-truth" to deny that. It is plain fact.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where have I denied that?

My point is, that both party's lie.

Both the major parties are invested in obfuscating the truth from the general public.

There is nothing Democratic about either of em....Their both backed by big banks in Wall Street, Big Oil, Big Military & Big pharma.

Where have I denied that?

My point is, that both party's lie.

Both the major parties are invested in obfuscating the truth from the general public.

There is nothing Democratic about either of em....Their both backed by big banks in Wall Street, Big Oil, Big Military & Big pharma.
Yet you post Hillary meme's and give her crap constantly while nothing on Trump and his lies.

Yet you post Hillary meme's and give her crap constantly while nothing on Trump and his lies.

Nope....If this thread was being dominated by Trumpites, I'd be hoeing into them too..

Remember one point:....Hilary has a track-record, while in office.... Captain Clown-face hasn't.

Nope....If this thread was being dominated by Trumpites, I'd be hoeing into them too..

Remember one point:....Hilary has a track-record, while in office.... Captain Clown-face hasn't.

He does have a track record he is taking into office however.

So complete absence of experience is a good thing now? Good, I hope you take that to your next job interview. Turns out a normal dayjob would have more stringent qualifications than being president nowadays

I'm gonna go to Essendon and tell them, "hey, make me full forward, coz that ******* spud Joey Daniher always missed set shots, I've never missed a set shot in my life, in fact I've never had one, and that makes me better"

I think this sums it up.

That has always been the kind of information manipulation done by certain rulers/regimes since the dawn of time

1. discredit empiricism
2. offer an alternative
3. ????????
4. Profit

It's just making a comeback, and education standards have been so low in so many developed first world nations that it is allowed to be successful. Ultimately nefarious spread of information isn't the cause, it's stupidity that's the problem. People too dumb to find the truth and only believing what they wanna believe. These people are the dream suckers for certain people to exploit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So complete absence of experience is a good thing now? Good, I hope you take that to your next job interview. Turns out a normal day-job would have more stringent qualifications than being president nowadays
It's just making a comeback, and education standards have been so low in so many developed first world nations that it is allowed to be successful. Ultimately nefarious spread of information isn't the cause, it's stupidity that's the problem. People too dumb to find the truth and only believing what they wanna believe. These people are the dream suckers for certain people to exploit

Of course not......But things have gotten so bad & politics so corrupt, that people have chosen a businessman instead....Even though he has a more checkered past, than Alan Bond.

But the point is....That's precisely the state of decrepitude U.S politics has reached, in order for this to happen.

Neither side of the duopoly is 'of the people, by the people, for the people'.....They are about servicing the Oligarchy, which owns them.

If it helps you sleep at night knowing the U.S is currently bombing & murdering civilians in 7 countries, as we speak....Then good luck to you.
Can't see how that has any justification for your post. I am well aware of America's offences over many years. And they may well have caused offence here and failed a citizen. But none of that excuses you for also being offensive and nor does it make it ok for you to be further taking away the diplomat's dignity.

Can't see how that has any justification for your post. I am well aware of America's offences over many years. And they may well have caused offence here and failed a citizen. But none of that excuses you for also being offensive and does not make it ok for you to be further taking away the diplomat's dignity.
Procrastinator35 still hasn't admitted he posted an false meme, that proved the very point that others were making regarding a post-truth world. Don't expect him to do anything other than deflect and blame.

'post-truth' seems to me simply referring to peripheral processing dominating over central processing. we don't suddenly live in a post-truth era - it has always been that way.
You're right. But now we've got Twitter... and s**t goes "viral". LOL

Can't see how that has any justification for your post. I am well aware of America's offences over many years. And they may well have caused offence here and failed a citizen. But none of that excuses you for also being offensive and does not make it ok for you to be further taking away the diplomat's dignity.

Maybe so....But I'm not the one directly responsible for his & 3 others deaths.

This woman's track-record proves one thing: She doesn't give a s**t about human life, & she will bend over-backwards to accommodate the U.S war-machine....Even if it means bleeding her own country dry & takes us to the brink of nuclear annihilation.

Maybe so....But I'm not the one directly responsible for his & 3 others deaths.

This woman's track-record proves one thing: She doesn't give a s**t about human life, & she will bend over-backwards to accommodate the U.S war-machine....Even if it means bleeding her own country dry & takes us to the brink of nuclear annihilation.

I think we should probably all just agree to ignore your delusional rants now.

Anyone who blindly follows either of these 2 party's is the delusional one.

No one is blind here except you, you are going all in against a politician, who while they have flaws, is still a pretty sane, centerist politician. You've pushed all your chips into the crazy, racist, sexual predator, completely unprepared loon camp.

Good work.

Ah, politics.

At the end of the day just a bunch of people saying the right things at the right time to fool people into believing they give a toss.

This is an example of Trump's policy-free zone.

Personal attack after personal attack. Everything is fixable but the evil people in charge are stopping it from happening. Trump will do it for you. Trump will get it done. The only thing stopping unending prosperity is the black hearts of the people ruling you. Moral decay is causing the country to go backwards. You need a crusader. That's it in black and white.

And so on.

Empty right-wing authoritarian bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back