Roast 2016 - Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The feeling when Jackson Macrae leaves you incredibly frustrated all season has had five games under 100 and only scored over 110 once. I traded him out this week and he goes and drops 141 points. I'll stick by my trade and I've got full confidence his replacement Jack Steven will have a higher average come the seasons end but it's almost a slap in the face and why you've got to be so cautious when trading premos.

Parker chick.png

'Upgraded' Liberatore 2/3 weeks ago for Luke f****** Parker.

Since that move, Liberatore has equaled the tackle record and then produced two scores above 110 (including 142 v Dees), while Parker has since gotten two scores sub 70 and dropped $70,000 in value, with the trend likely to continue.

And due to injury reasons etc I can't afford to trade him out. He better turn it around soon.

View attachment 253219

Since that move, Liberatore has equaled the tackle record and then produced two scores above 110 (including 142 v Dees), while Parker has since gotten two scores sub 70 and dropped $70,000 in value, with the trend likely to continue.

And due to injury reasons etc I can't afford to trade him out. He better turn it around soon.

And then bang!

View attachment 253219

Bugger. I traded Libba in when you traded him out...

******* Dustin Martin you flog. Why xouldn't you at least get some junk. What happened to Dustin Dustbin :(.

Bugger. I traded Libba in when you traded him out...

******* Dustin Martin you flog. Why xouldn't you at least get some junk. What happened to Dustin Dustbin :(.

He had a 26 DT point Q4 when the game was well and truly over. So he kinda did Dustbin it up. He just was horrible the rest of the game.

Looks at half time scores....

Weitering on 9
Ciaran Byrne on 58

Guess which one's on the field and which is on the bench?

FMDT.

Oh look.

This time around Byrne (32) on the field, Weitering (93) on the bench. With 1 and a half qtrs to go.....

FMDT. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Cannot win.

Having a good round until Ruggles. 11 at half time :mad::mad::mad: knew I should've fielded Collins instead and benched him.

Did anyone bring in Rocky on his return? I had a look at his BE of 127 and decided to wait a week assuming his price would go down. So instead of getting 184 from one player I've got two(Zaharakis and Hall) providing me with a total of 37 by half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zaharakis could well be the most hated player this week. Taking up a premium spot in the midfield and gets 26 total points. 0 in the first quarter, wanted him to get knocked out or something so I Could take Davis score who was sitting on my bench.

Zaharakis could well be the most hated player this week. Taking up a premium spot in the midfield and gets 26 total points. 0 in the first quarter, wanted him to get knocked out or something so I Could take Davis score who was sitting on my bench.

The 0 would still count.

The 0 would still count.
Well that great, I think they need to improve that rule for injured players on a different note. Scores under 15 or even 10 should be able to be replaced my an emergency . Obviously the rule would state it had to be use to injury and not just a terrible game.

Well that great, I think they need to improve that rule for injured players on a different note. Scores under 15 or even 10 should be able to be replaced my an emergency . Obviously the rule would state it had to be use to injury and not just a terrible game.

Would be quite the monumental shift in rules.... probs as controversial as unlimited trades vs. capped trades... Man... I still want capped trades back.

The servers are in Sydney and weather knocked them out i think.

Was in another thread i posted, Amazon web services went down which is what fantasy uses. Due to amazon servers in Sydney.

I still want to vent though!!!

Was in another thread i posted, Amazon web services went down which is what fantasy uses. Due to amazon servers in Sydney.

I still want to vent though!!!

It's up, but doing something funky. I can see my team... just lots of other things look wrong with the site.

This.

254051_cc9d247686ee735a655f8717e344c028.png

Attachments

• Selection_094.png
    Selection_094.png
    172.4 KB · Views: 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back