2017-18 La Liga Santander a.k.a only post in here when Real Madrid lose

Remove this Banner Ad

Hazard has always been a rung below the worlds best that's why he'll never make it. While Bayol is dominating Bayern in the semi finals and making world 11's Hazard's best achievement is dominating Stoke.

Kane I don't see happening. Milito's 2009 Inter is the last team with a dominant CF to win the CL. We don't build our teams with antiquated tactics, I don't see it changing.

Neymar is a possibility.

Kane I don't see happening. Milito's 2009 Inter is the last team with a dominant CF to win the CL. We don't build our teams with antiquated tactics, I don't see it changing.
Drogba and Suarez (and Mandzukic to an extent) are dominant CF's to win the CL since then.

I have no doubt Hazard would be a walk up start for RM. Im sure Chelsea will ask for Mbappe/Neymar type prices if they come knocking too.

At the end of this season he has 2 years left on his contract. I don't know how much that would affect his value. Coutinho for example had 4.5 years left on his contract.

You'd think Chelsea will want to have him sign a new deal before the world cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could be witnessing a rapid decline by Ronaldo, however I’m not going to be one to write him off yet.

Real Madrid as a team just aren’t clicking, they’ll be coming hard for some players in the summer window...

How can they not click when it's the same group of players who just won consecutive CLs? For sure there must be other reasons. Loss of motivation and concentration after winning 2 CLs + an ageing Ronaldo leading to players being out of form, leading to players losing confidence and being under very negative pressure... I wish it would never stop.

26070340_160009991303660_8328917695571427328_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back