MFC Fans Only 2017/2018 Summer sports talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Paine now feels guilty for running starc out so will not be throwing his bat around so much . Nothing beats an early morning collapse to wake everyone up

Bit of a wasted session. Would prefer to have seen us be aggressive and score quick run and get the poms in. If we need to chase 100 off 10 overs in the second dig, at least we'll have half a chance at it, but not if you nudge it around for 3 or 4 an over for another session.

Bit of a wasted session. Would prefer to have seen us be aggressive and score quick run and get the poms in. If we need to chase 100 off 10 overs in the second dig, at least we'll have half a chance at it, but not if you nudge it around for 3 or 4 an over for another session.
Smith has never been one to gamble on a declaration. Seems to want to play it safe , I only hope the weather doesn't intervene

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can Clarke shut up as well. Never heard a bloke use so many words to say nothing like his " expert" commentary
Yes he can shut up too. He’s terrible.

And I’ll be happy if they never roll in Ian Healey again either.

Yes he can shut up too. He’s terrible.

And I’ll be happy if they never roll in Ian Healey again either.

While we're on commentators, I've had enough of Kevin Pietersen and his boobery. Gives terrible advice about 'energy' and 'authority' with batting (would have quite liked to have seen him come down the wicket to Curtley Ambrose at the WACA), constantly repeats himself and has some obscure need to play class clown.

While we're on commentators, I've had enough of Kevin Pietersen and his boobery. Gives terrible advice about 'energy' and 'authority' with batting (would have quite liked to have seen him come down the wicket to Curtley Ambrose at the WACA), constantly repeats himself and has some obscure need to play class clown.
He could even be the worst of them. Big call but possible. He’s clearly got no empathy with the commentary team, who I sense would like him to die quickly.

Bit rich of Michael Clarke to be having a go at a batsman for playing "lazy shots" after a career littered with wafted cover drives. He's the worst of the commentary team for mine. Annoying little scrote.

He should go easy on the nose powder too , always sounds like he is on something

so im not the only who dislikes every commentator on 9? they ******* do my head in yet keep adding more ********s every other year. pretty bad when you go thank * the poms are in the box

He should go easy on the nose powder too , always sounds like he is on something

Something funny going on with him. Some of the things he says - I'm not convinced he's all there.

I ******* love Cook, i remember him being bad in 2015, but this is something. Watching him get out early is just so satisfying

KP sounds like an ageing boy band manager.

Clarke. What a f'ing C. Needs his head kicked in the lippy little prick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back