News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal bino yes but you should look at the difference between the wide angle bino's They very good for football games.
I could wear these

33246d1402164353-what-s-your-hair-style-zoomies.jpg

Never heard of them then either. Sounds like a fake company a 14 year old made up.

Most know them for their Boots, they were the first to develop a blade on the outsole, They were initially designed for Aussie rules football and ventured out, David Miers Collingwood player from the 70's and Biomechanist designed them,
he also design the Sprinter ( running machine design to absorb 30% of the runners weight.
These inventions came about After 16 Ankle and Knee Operations during his Football career.
Only reason I know was I have had several knee ops and a bad ankle in the 80's and in 88 Doctor recommended using Blades, Extend my sports activities well into my 50's best boots I have ever owned. Now every brand has the same blade type technology.

Last edited:
Most know them for their Boots, they were the first to develop a blade on the outsole, They were initially designed for Aussie rules football and ventured out, David Miers Collingwood player from the 70's and Biomechanist designed them,
he also design the Sprinter ( running machine design to absorb 30% of the runners weight.
These inventions came about After 16 Ankle and Knee Operations during his Football career.
Only reason I know was I have had several knee ops and a bad ankle in the 80's and in 88 Doctor recommended using Blades, Extend my sports activities well into my 50's best boots I have ever owned. Now every brand has the same blade type technology.

It's bizzare how Nike and Adidas really transformed all their soleplates in the early/mid 2000s to the blade style, to then abandon them now to move back to circular studs.

The blade style is fantastic for pre-season when the surface is still quite hard. I've still got a pair of old predators that I only use for early pre-season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's bizzare how Nike and Adidas really transformed all their soleplates in the early/mid 2000s to the blade style, to then abandon them now to move back to circular studs.

The blade style is fantastic for pre-season when the surface is still quite hard. I've still got a pair of old predators that I only use for early pre-season.
Never did like the Nike or Addis Blades the blades were thicker and shorter and you felt a hollow feeling in the middle of the boot as if the support was weak but that was early days for them, Don't know much about boot these days as I am a card carrying dedicated sports spectator,:D Knees and ankle did catch up to me.

I hate using the round studs havnt used them since i was in junior footy, I always buy the same style boots with the blade studs

So, hopefully we'll see the boys in the ISC training gear sooner rather than later hey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back