News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowmania online and onsport.com.au are now taking orders for the new jumpers.
72570-adelaide-crows-2017-mens-home-guernseypre-sale-1000.jpg

72566-adelaide-crows-2017-mens-clash-guernseypre-sale-1000.jpg

72578-adelaide-crows-2017-mens-alternate-guernseypre-sale-1000.jpg
Still reckon that yellow jumper is **** and would love us to make some history wearing it.

Rowie was saying that GC should pipe down and wear their away jumper because this is port's thing. I think 5aa is going to become very pro port now that they are partners and the AFC isn't. Plus I reckon Rowie will suck up to port this year just in case they are a chance to draft his son.

Rowie was saying that GC should pipe down and wear their away jumper because this is port's thing. I think 5aa is going to become very pro port now that they are partners and the AFC isn't. Plus I reckon Rowie will suck up to port this year just in case they are a chance to draft his son.
Rowie is a suck full stop. Last Friday he was moaning that we don't have an open trial game like the other clubs. Then Burton comes on and he says he doesn't have a problem with it. He's a w***er.

Kochie reminds me of that woman on 9 telling the other lady to put on a jacket. dude316 can we get a meme?

Does West Coast kits looking more and more like the Crows?

Especially as they're going down the navy/gold path rather than the royal blue/gold path.

Apparently navy is cheaper to produce than royal blue, didn't realise West Coast were that cash-strapped, or they're saving the pennies for some other powdery stuff...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised Cotton On know how to sublimate. I was expecting all the logos to be heat pressed on that, like they've done with the AFLW uniforms.
It appears a strategy to sell the kits as everyday wear T-Shirts ?

Still reckon that yellow jumper is **** and would love us to make some history wearing it.
Indeed, I love it and wish we wore it as a second preference (white only as a last resort). It's far and away better than any white guernsey we've ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back