News 2017 Adelaide Crows ISC apparel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it being used Rnd 1 v North Melbourne?

Before watching that today, I would've been annoyed at missing a chance to see Crows play in the home jumper in Melbourne... but if they play in that, I don't think I'll mind so much -

Home jumper vs North - club tweeted it not long ago.

Its amazing isn't it... When the white jumper was first launched in 2010 everybody hated it. "But white isn't one of our colours!" people screamed. Now after six seasons of a white jumper, people have been institutionalised to it, to the point they prefer it to a jumper that is both a super effective clash jumper and in club colours.

I love the gold! It should be our primary clash jumper, with white only used on the odd occasion that neither the home or the gold works (probably Hawthorn and Gold Coast according to the AFL, even though the home would be fine in those games).

Regardless, we should be keeping this set permanently. No more arty farty designs - swirls, splotches and oversized logos. Keep it bold and simple!

Last edited:
The yellow is a little too... bland/dull? Needs to be a brighter yellow or something.
Was just lacking something.
I thought it was fantastic, but would suggest the Toyota logos on the yellow strip to be blue, red writing on yellow is a bit much.

It really does seem to polarise people though, I saw some negative comments, do some just really dislike the colour yellow for whatever reason? same with receiving the yellow bay merchandise, I thought it looked good.

I'll never understand how some people prefer seeing us in all white as opposed to actually wearing one of our colours. I didn't get to see the game other than the highlights but in motion it looks great. Looks like a Crows guernsey rather than the generic white footy team guernseys.

The yellow is a little too... bland/dull? Needs to be a brighter yellow or something.
Was just lacking something.
That's what is now known as "BLK yellow." If we could get it the same rich shade as our 2005 gold heritage guernsey it'd look brilliant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved the gold option from the vote but when i saw the guernsey in a shop i wasnt convinced. Glad to say that seeing it in action yesterday changed my mind back to loving it.

Hopefully when the colours get fixed, the gold will look even better.

I also think the white and gold guernsey roles should be swapped so that the gold is the main clash/away guernsey and the white becomes the 'alternate' only used when the gold cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back