Autopsy 2017 AFL Brownlow Medal - Congratulations, Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Wouldn't be surprised if Bruce was still hanging off his shoulder if that was to be the case :D

Best line i saw was rioli with his hand up while bruce was creeping on dusty:

"Dont tell him im cyrils nephew"

Dusty gets his coffee from the same small cafe every morning, today he went in and handed his Brownlow over to the owner and said "here you can borrow this for 24 hours" What a great down to earth bloke he is

22054598_798653483642616_76450967_n.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations to Dusty. One of the best footballers I've ever seen in the yellow and black and that includes legends of the 5 GFs I've seen.

As for Chism, you're a disgrace to this site. Chief should strip you of your moderator status because of the appalling comments you've made here. You should be ashamed of those comments. Dusty sh*ts all over you in the most important aspect of all - integrity.

Trengove was the best kid of the 3 that year.
Sheeds would have gone for Martin if they had taken him at number 1. Scully was a marketing gimmick when they targeted him.

Dusty was being chased hard by GWS in his second season and was turning down huge offers. It forced Richmond to over pay in his first contract renewal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worthy winner of the medal for 2017.

Pleased that he won it outright as well although it can be argued that Dangerfield missed votes against the Magpies when he should have polled well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back