Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell? I am going to assume he wont be doing those things. I could be wrong, but this appears at face value to be a massive dummy spit...over Treadwell??
he originally changed his username on espn to firesale as well.
then he changed it back to royce edwards.
maybe he had a change of heart recently, and is pulling back from trashing the league altogether.
but at first it seemed like he maybe thought either dagless or me had done those transactions....but then i remembered he said just before that he remembers making that multi-transaction but clicked treadwell's name accidentally, so it seemed like he was dummy-spitting and was about to trash the whole league, little by little.

and yeah, seriously, over treadwell???

treadwell is currently even behind Moritz Bohringer on the Vikings depth chart!!

Why on earth would anyone pick up Jordan Taylor? He's a nobody that had not done a thing at time he got picked up. Best game was after NDG picked him up.

I mean if you were going to drop a WR there were better ones around than this guy.

Only thing is I can understand the mistake dropping Treadwell ......easy to do.
But why go back and pick up Taylor? How do you stuff up the pick up as well. NDG must have been on a big bender at the time.

It's the old adage...don't be an idiot...don't drink and manage your squad. Never a good mix.

Don't quit over this NDG.

What the hell is happening in here?!

Well not sure what is happening with the league owner..but the rest of us can continue on i guess and if we dont hear anything we will just have to get a new owner in. Am hoping ndg was either taking the piss or just had a bad day and returns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no need to rush into anything.

I say give NDG some time to see if he wants to leave over this or not.

If worst comes to worst and he doesn't want to stay in the league and won't give up ownership of it either, I guess we can always just restart the league again with the same teams and settings

Then do we assume he is out?
I dunno.
Let me rephrase...

NDG is the owner of the league page on ESPN. It used to be me who owned it (CREATOR -- GG), but I got ESPN to switch it to NDG several years ago, and he made me LM so I could continue doing all the LM things. He's still the owner. As owner, he can be the LM or assign other people to LM.

But what I'm saying is, only me (GG.exe) can really LM the league in a sense, because I've done it for 10 years and know what to do etc.

As long as NDG doesn't DELETE the league (as owner) and retains me as LM, then I can continue to run the league.

But...having everyone else LM too as he's done is like hes taking the whole league as a joke, because you shouldn't give everyone LM powers as it opens the door for shenanigans...not that it will happen, but it could.

If he wanted to leave, he should just email ESPN again and tell them to switch ownership of the league back to gg.v69.exe@gmail.com and then he can leave and allow the rest of us to keep playing.

I've got screen grabs of everybody's roster as of this morning just in case we need to setup the league again... doesn't hurt to be prepared ;)

I've got screen grabs of everybody's roster as of this morning just in case we need to setup the league again... doesn't hurt to be prepared ;)
Had already done that :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back