Fantasy 2017 - Alpha Dynasty Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

P3kRr_zps58b72a36.gif

Not convinced anyone can trade with NDG in good faith until he is not in 'Fire Sale' mode and we are sure he is continuing.

I can assure ya that the Brandon Cooks - Alshon Jeffries trade we made with the Bortles' Ninja Turtles is going to start shaping up as another LD masterstroke move by LD. You heard it here first.

I can assure ya that the Brandon Cooks - Alshon Jeffries trade we made with the Bortles' Ninja Turtles is going to start shaping up as another LD masterstroke move by LD. You heard it here first.
Should have stipulated... from this point forward!

Should have stipulated... from this point forward!

My word… can't see Pats trading CB Malcolm Butler now that Logan Ryan is a Titans starter. Put the kabosh on the Cooks to Pats deal.. that's for sure.

Edit: Kabosh my ass... KOD is back on me.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who wants to trade me their EARLY 2nd round pick for my 2018 1st?

I would do it. Pick 17. Is mine early enough???

Limit of 8 draft picks this year? The ridiculous churn over of one particular is distorting the league.
You dont see limits and restrictions in the NFL. Nor here. People will do what they THINK is in their best interests.

I'm not hording picks. I have none this year. I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 picks this year tho.

What you can do tho, is, before trades are accepted. People can post them here, and if people object too much, then the objectors can intervene and make suggestions to even up a trade or something. Tho, we agreed we wouldn't veto bad/good trades unless there was collusion. But I don't mind with ME, if my league colleagues want to look over my proposed trades before they're accepted. Just because most people complain about my trading.

You dont see limits and restrictions in the NFL. Nor here. People will do what they THINK is in their best interests.

I'm not hording picks. I have none this year. I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 picks this year tho.

Oh dear he's gone the 'NFL Comparison' route. I'm pretty sure no team in history has run out of players and picks. If it was a real GM the city would flog them in front of city hall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back