Injury 2017 - Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Harley Bennell Calf 1-2 weeks

Thanks for giving me palpitations. Not sure I can stand the tension. I'll be more than usually reliant on our training watchers to get me through the next fortnight. Don't forget your binoculars DudleyDocker. I need you and salim malik to report on every twitch of his muscle fibres from now on.

He was pretty good on the weekend until his injury, though. Croz has been lucky to keep his spot for the last six or seven games.
I don't mind croz come out or move croz to HB replacing Luke ryan. What about sheriden?

Crozier needs to go back, but not at the expense of Ryan. I'm not sure why people seemingly expect a Barlow-esque season from all of our draftees. A good run of games followed by a stint out of the 22 is fine (ala Hughes) but why drop someone whose barely found his feet?

Sheridan or Spurr should be in the gun. Neither are seemingly going to be a part of our next tilt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any updates on Alex Pearce at training?

Wasn't it mentioned a week or 2 ago that he was close to returning to full training in the next month? Or has he had another setback that's not being communicated?

I was watching the Freo v Geelong game on a broadcast that kept showing the camera rolling in between quarters on Brad Johnson & Gerard Healy gibbering on to themselves and getting makeup applied, pretty funny. And at some point Gerard was heard to exclaim "Alex pearce?" in a tone that didn't scream good news - I would've loved to have known what the guy off screen said about him.

Wasn't it mentioned a week or 2 ago that he was close to returning to full training in the next month? Or has he had another setback that's not being communicated?

I was watching the Freo v Geelong game on a broadcast that kept showing the camera rolling in between quarters on Brad Johnson & Gerard Healy gibbering on to themselves and getting makeup applied, pretty funny. And at some point Gerard was heard to exclaim "Alex pearce?" in a tone that didn't scream good news - I would've loved to have known what the guy off screen said about him.

On long term injury list. Won't play this year.

Saw him and Zac Clark today sipping lattes while the rest of the boys were training.

The only one of the LTI guys who is training and may get back to playing this year is Matthew Uebergang.

Saw him and Zac Clark today sipping lattes while the rest of the boys were training.

The only one of the LTI guys who is training and may get back to playing this year is Matthew Uebergang.

Clark came out for a wander around in the sun and Uber had a full session and looked very good. He is one hell of a smooth mover for a big.

Clark came out for a wander around in the sun and Uber had a full session and looked very good. He is one hell of a smooth mover for a big.
Is Ueber training mainly as a forward?

They tried him forward for Peel early on before moving him to the backline. Are they giving him another go up forward? Why didn't it work out the first time?

Is Ueber training mainly as a forward?

They tried him forward for Peel early on before moving him to the backline. Are they giving him another go up forward? Why didn't it work out the first time?

He worked forward this morning and apart from one errant kick to Sandi on a lead played very well. Took some nice marks and moved with good pace for a big. He does look the goods. He told us he hopes to get a couple of games in at the end of the season. When Uber was fit he and Pearce looked terrific down back for Peel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back