Position 2017 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one talked him up in the first place.
giphy.gif

how am i trolling?

strong words from a Pea Nut
Giving a bloke a ridiculous nickname and trying to incite responses from Crows fans is trolling. It's Dean Gore FFS. He was a plastic fork and spoon in a deal that we accepted massive unders. So what. Our trading department is pathetic, most Crows fans are aware of that.
You do like my username don't you !!

Giving a bloke a ridiculous nickname and trying to incite responses from Crows fans is trolling. It's Dean Gore FFS. He was a plastic fork and spoon in a deal that we accepted massive unders. So what. Our trading department is pathetic, most Crows fans are aware of that.
wasnt trying to incite anything, having a little fun.

geez, so sensitive you customers!

With the exception of Selwood (will be the first time in 5 years starting without him) I see all those players in the top 10. Can't rationalise any decent arguments as to why they wouldn't. Mids are loaded. Sometimes I think about just going 7+ Myers...but I can't bring myself to do it.
If you don't mind me asking, what's your argument for Jelwood missing top 10?

Pea Nut does CEY fit into crows midfield plans? Is he best 22?
There is quite the debate on that at the minute Kadog. Some think he is best 22 and will come in and play and get given every opportunity to cement his spot. Others think he is on the outer and doesn't offer enough, and that there are better options that should be considered. It seems like he has had a great pre-season and put in a lot of work himself to ensure he was ready to go day 1 of pre-season. With the injuries around Crouch and Sloane etc, he will get every opportunity in the JLT cup. To be honest I am more excited about the prospects of Hampton, Menzel and Knight, and will wait to see what CEY is capable of during the pre-season games. He would want to show something special for me to consider him in my SC side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't mind me asking, what's your argument for Jelwood missing top 10?

Typo. Was talking about the players from that group which I currently have that I see in the top 10. Selwood is the only one not currently there from the 6 listed.

Selwood won't miss the top 10. I just presently don't have him because is Treloar is currently occupying the spot he could fill.

Well we've now got Sloane, Brad Crouch on the sidelines .....and Scott Thompson needs a wheelchair to get around on the footy field these days .....at least we still have ....?????????

Should have been focused on Rocky instead of Gibbs.

I like your user name

Thoughts on Jelwood and his SC scores this year, does anyone see him improving or falling away?

Personally I think he may hold his average and be good for 20 games, 1 injured, 1 supension.

Thoughts on Jelwood and his SC scores this year, does anyone see him improving or falling away?

Personally I think he may hold his average and be good for 20 games, 1 injured, 1 supension.
About what you predict. It is once again going to be the Selwood/Danger show at the cattery. He's supposedly had his first full preseason in 3 or 4 years so cannot see him dropping away at all. If his brother plays it should assist too with a little protection. He's in my team.

About what you predict. It is once again going to be the Selwood/Danger show at the cattery. He's supposedly had his first full preseason in 3 or 4 years so cannot see him dropping away at all. If his brother plays it should assist too with a little protection. He's in my team.
Thought I did?

Did you read my second sentence, oh wait I'm talking about Jelwood mate, not his bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back