Fantasy 2017 NFL Mock Draft Sign-up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

QB's are the most important positions to fill, but there are not even enough good QB's to have one for each team and the college systems are not helping with how they dont develop the players to understand playbooks now. And teams keep telling themselves that X QB is going to be a franchise QB when he will only be an average backup.

the lack of QB talent is why the NFL needs a development league, or have the bigger schools slit away from the NCAA and form a new league where they can pay players so they will stay long enough to develop.

I think a team would be better picking up Jay Cutler and being s**t for a year or 2 and draft a QB when there is a top 5 worthy QB in the next few years rather than reach for a raw QB who wont develop. As soon as you draft a QB in the first round he is expected to start.

Or the NFL can just start running college playbooks and schemes and do away with the Pro-Set.

Or the NFL can just start running college playbooks and schemes and do away with the Pro-Set.
With how the NFL coaching staffs are at steeling signals right now, imagine how lopsided it would be if a team used giant cue cards for plays/formations like in college. or how simple the plays would be if they just ran a no huddle with hand signals. it could cut playbooks down by like 75% and the good DC's would pick them apart

With how the NFL coaching staffs are at steeling signals right now, imagine how lopsided it would be if a team used giant cue cards for plays/formations like in college. or how simple the plays would be if they just ran a no huddle with hand signals. it could cut playbooks down by like 75% and the good DC's would pick them apart

True. I mean more there'd still be playbooks and radio headsets, no cue cards. Just that NFL orgs would drastically alter their playbooks and schematics, so that the whole PRO-SET base is lessened, and teams are just predominantly running shotgun/pistol spread and read and triple option (and other fun college principles like the double wing, etc).

Speaking of mock drafts...i entered a mock draft contest on instagram..ran by a draft advisor.

Go to @nationalmockdrafts and check it out.

Im head to head with the other mock..im currently losing. Go and vote for my one.

Doing a mock before free agency is never usually too accurate...but still was a bit of fun. And i made the final.

Carr to Browns for BOTH their first rounders. Pick up Glennon in FA. Have Cook back him up. With those two Browns first rounders plus our own, we can fix so much.

I would seriously do that if i were current Raiders GM. And I would win GM of the year award for the ballsy but genius moves.

AmericanCrow thoughts?

Carr to Browns for BOTH their first rounders. Pick up Glennon in FA. Have Cook back him up. With those two Browns first rounders plus our own, we can fix so much.

I would seriously do that if i were current Raiders GM. And I would win GM of the year award for the ballsy but genius moves.

AmericanCrow thoughts?
You are a lunatic

AmericanCrow thoughts?

Garrett and khalil mack rushing the qb

Aloooot of sacks for the raiders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AmericanCrow thoughts?
f212fd68aeca509fcdbbb675e67ce9276b0d9fa965fa8bb5865c167eccb8b1d9.jpg

AmericanCrow thoughts?

No, no, no, no. You don't understand the Browns incompetent moronic front office.

The idea is to WIN the draft. We can't trade picks for a guy who may be an elite talent!!

That is NOT how this works. We need to trade down for your draft picks and future picks in 2019.

That way we can stockpile more 3rd and 4th rounders :)

Trying to give us a qb that can play!! Shame on you.

(Are you back now GG?)

I haven't put my name down for any team yet. Happy to relinquish the Jets to either @Demonic_Ascent or to wce_all_da_way if they want to mock for the Jets.

Woodson - any interest in mocking for the Steelers?
TennisPlayerAndy - the Bucs have been claimed, but are you interested in mocking for a different team?
Chris25 - the Browns have been claimed, but are you interested in mocking for a different team?
Dagless - any interest in the Giants?
Broken - looks like the Redskins are still available? Any chance of you mocking them for another year?
LicoriceAllsorts - any interest in the Broncos?

Current teams allocated:

Code:
Pick  Team
----------------------------------------------------
   1  CLE                fuey
   2  SF                 BeinPurplenGreen
   3  CHI
   4  JAX                Bucking Beads
   5  TEN (from LAR)     Blacky
   6  NYJ
   7  LAC                catters078
   8  CAR                Bucking Beads
   9  CIN                raskolnikov
  10  BUF                Buzzasto da Silva
  11  NOS
  12  CLE (from PHI)     fuey
  13  ARI                aussiedude
  14  IND                catters078
  15  PHI (from MIN)
  16  BAL                drd23
  17  WAS
  18  TEN                Blacky
  19  TBB                offtherails9
  20  DEN
  21  DET
  22  MIA                GG.exe
  23  NYG
  24  OAK                Chewy316
  25  HOU                bgt2110
  26  SEA                gaskin
  27  KCC
  28  DAL
  29  GBP                GreyWind
  30  PIT
  31  ATL                quotemokc
  32  NEP                Monocle

LAR Ram-Man
MIN Sven

I haven't yet allocated teams to people who have indicated they're interested in mocking for a second team, unless they have specifically indicated a preference for the second team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back