Analysis 2017 Non-Crows Discussion Thread - Part V for Vendetta

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a better picture:

screen-shot-2012-06-28-at-12-21-22-pm.png

I sit at Stage 5. Which is why I talk the way I do.

You lot sit at Stage 1. Which is why you talk the way you do.

As I said, 'the team for all South Australians' never had a more truer representation...because that's how most South Australians think :D
Again, I refer back to this.....
5udqL9D.jpg

Stages, orgs, behavioural patterns, enlightenment it smacks of scientology

I actually read this in Phil Jackson’s book on leadership Eleven Rings - and he’s more into Zen then anything else.

Mick Malthouse might have been a bit weird, but Jackson is completely off the wall with his ideas on what makes someone a great leader, so naturally I think he’s awesome :)

I actually read this in Phil Jackson’s book on leadership Eleven Rings - and he’s more into Zen then anything else.

Mick Malthouse might have been a bit weird, but Jackson is completely off the wall with his ideas on what makes someone a great leader, so naturally I think he’s awesome :)
Fabulous.

Thanx.

Adelaide doesn't hire port players as assistant coaches and keep making finals and profits.

Conversely port keep hiring adelaide players as assistant coaches and struggle to make finals and profits.

No logic in that logic.

how about this league that spends money everywhere else hand over foot pay them enough money to demand they get fit enough to bounce a bloody ball.

its not that hard, jesus...

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's the ONLY physical skill the umpires are required to perform (other than running) and it's not that hard. They are getting paid more and more to do less and less.

If picking the name of a Roman god as your username raises suspicions of an inflated ego, quoting 19th century German philosophers on a football forum blows all doubt out of the water.

He should have picked 'Narcissus' instead.

A seriously disturbed and fractured ego suffering from multi-personality disorder.

Well you have something in common with Phil Jackson, he used the word "rings" in his book title........you talk and post out of yours.

Now you understand the New York Knicks avenue towards success.

Adelaide doesn't hire port players as assistant coaches and keep making finals and profits.

Conversely port keep hiring adelaide players as assistant coaches and struggle to make finals and profits.

No logic in that logic.
Josh Francou?

... but I see the barb you've thrown in there with your little troll Rootch. Instead of being a bottom 4 side, the ex Crows coaches have helped to elevate a very bland list to 7th on the ladder.;)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's the ONLY physical skill the umpires are required to perform (other than running) and it's not that hard. They are getting paid more and more to do less and less.
"AFL Umpires Association boss Peter Howe recently presented to the Laws of the Game committee on the pros and cons of bouncing.
Howe told the Herald Sun that 25 of the 33 senior umpires had suffered a back, shoulder or stress-related injury through bouncing in recent seasons."

Now you understand the New York Knicks avenue towards success.

Jackson was a great coach. That doesn't make him a good GM. It's the same with Michael Jordan.

Well you have something in common with Phil Jackson, he used the word "rings" in his book title........you talk and post out of yours.

Marcus Aurelius says that we should 'Focus on what is being said. Enter with your mind into what is being done and into the mind of the person doing it.'

The only motivation I can see for you posting like this and lamely trying to insult me is either a) you place a low value on your self worth and you're desperately trying to gain adulation from people who have 'liked' your post, or b) (and this is what my money is on) your life sucks so much that you are lashing out at an anonymous internet poster in an effort to make yourself feel better.

Either way, you've made me smile knowing just how small a person you are :)

Jackson was a great coach. That doesn't make him a good GM. It's the same with Michael Jordan.

Marcus Aurelius says that we should 'Focus on what is being said. Enter with your mind into what is being done and into the mind of the person doing it.'

The only motivation I can see for you posting like this and lamely trying to insult me is either a) you place a low value on your self worth and you're desperately trying to gain adulation from people who have 'liked' your post, or b) (and this is what my money is on) your life sucks so much that you are lashing out at an anonymous internet poster in an effort to make yourself feel better.

Haha, you're such a great purveyor of wisdom that you're even a laughing stock on the Powa board...Marcus Aurelius LOLnLOLnLOL...

Quoting from a dead Roman Emperor seriously.....

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No way, if the skill of bouncing the ball gets in the way of a good decision maker having a career, then it's just not worth it. Get rid of it, it's not about the umpires executing a skill, that's the job of the players. They just need to be fit and make good decisions. And it's not that easy to do well consistently without a lot of practice.

Bloody hell, I put that idiot on ignore thinking that it would remove her posts and the responses. I'd been skimming through her posts and responses to them but thought ignore was an easier way. Seems I still see the responses, but no reference to ignored content, so I'm reading responses now. It's a step backward. Can people please not respond to that poster, it just clutters up this thread with meaningless drivel. Well, more meaningless than normal.

No way, if the skill of bouncing the ball gets in the way of a good decision maker having a career, then it's just not worth it. Get rid of it, it's not about the umpires executing a skill, that's the job of the players. They just need to be fit and make good decisions. And it's not that easy to do well consistently without a lot of practice.

I trained as an umpire back in the mid 70s. The FIRST thing they taught us was how to run properly and then how to bounce the ball. With proper technique it is neither tiring or injurious. With proper timing and leverage you don't have to heave the ball into the turf.

I'm now 58 and I can still bounce the ball high and straight. Trust me, it's not hard

Marcus Aurelius also said 'Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.'

There are not too many facts in your posts, just unhinged ramblings.

As David Miscavige says, People keep saying, How'd you get power? Nobody gives you power. I'll tell you what power is. Power in my estimation is if people will listen to you. That's it.

We can all post meaningless quotes, as you are heavily indoctrinated in the cult of Port Power, i've included a quote from one of the biggest cult leaders in the world for you above.

I for one don't listen to your idiotic reasoning, but I do get a good chuckle out of the majority of your incoherent illogical ramblings.:)

I trained as an umpire back in the mid 70s. The FIRST thing they taught us was how to run properly and then how to bounce the ball. With proper technique it is neither tiring or injurious. With proper timing and leverage you don't have to heave the ball into the turf.

I'm now 58 and I can still bounce the ball high and straight. Trust me, it's not hard

70's hey? Good for you, I'm sure nothing has changed in terms of the fitness requirements for field umpires these days. I bet you could have a durry at the breaks just like the players did. What you did back then is no more meaningful than Grenville Dietrich describing his dietary requirements to perform at his peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back