Fantasy 2017 - Omega Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

Who has been the biggest homer so far?
I have only three Raiders out of 28 players selected so far.

Just the 2 cards.

Chandler jones & I actually can't make the second but very confident I have selected 2.

Edit: Smoke Brown

also, not important, dont wanna mess with people's upcoming draft plans, but if a couple people who are on the clock now (like starlin and wizard, or wizard and peterbuch, or starlin and peterbuch) want to, i wouldnt mind finishing my draft off now, cos im not gonna draft anyone anyone had eyes on probably. like, i got two picks start of round 32, and two picks toward the end. if .... IF .... say wizard and peterbuch were cool with it .... i'd give wizard the first two picks of 32, and peterbuch my last two picks of round 32.

again, only IF you're okay with it, nothing really on the board you're that keen on.

otherwise...i'll shut my mouth and just wait for my turn :)

It's only 3 months till kick off!! OMG!

tumblr_m3mfcctmem1ro8fsb.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only 2 picks left for me... I might have to do some work once this draft is completed!

Can we start another league?? :D

Only 2 picks left for me... I might have to do some work once this draft is completed!

Can we start another league?? :D
This is only my second, maybe third dynasty league. One is maybe in transition but myself and the other guy that are the drivers of making it dynasty have by far the best teams even though it's a standard league and we were only going to set 4 keepers.. there have been rumblings of a complete redraft.

I am open to signing up for other leagues I always end up in a bunch of rando ones anyway.

I'm now in 3 dynasty here and CT as i'm sure a few of us are. Still i'd be interested in another offensive only league, with small number of starters and slightly larger bench....so you need to make tough decisions on who to start.

I'm now in 3 dynasty here and CT as i'm sure a few of us are. Still i'd be interested in another offensive only league, with small number of starters and slightly larger bench....so you need to make tough decisions on who to start.

I would go for that too.

I got bored one night and signed up to a few ESPN ones that where drafting at the time. Bound to forget about those before the season starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back