Fantasy 2017 - Omega Dynasty League

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the bench size should be increased a little.

Proposing 2 more bench spots, for a total of 34 roster size.

Currently, it's 16 starters and 16 bench. 32 total. But there isn't enough room for a LITTLE more depth, seeing as so many rosters have over-stocked at RB/WR and left themselves so bare at IDP. Meaning, it'd kinda resemble Cutthroat where people have to drop players to add players at say CB if injury should strike of the non-IR variety.

No waivers because I uploaded full draft ages ago. I'll just open it up a few days before season start but it'll be fully open free agency, free for all, carnage. Waivers will then start after first week. Remember too this is blind bidding waivers. 1,000 dollars to last all year. Like normal waivers, theres a two day period for waivers and then after processed theres a two day free agency period. But after week 1.

No waivers because I uploaded full draft ages ago. I'll just open it up a few days before season start but it'll be fully open free agency, free for all, carnage. Waivers will then start after first week. Remember too this is blind bidding waivers. 1,000 dollars to last all year. Like normal waivers, theres a two day period for waivers and then after processed theres a two day free agency period. But after week 1.

Just to be clear, since there's Blind bidding there's no waiver order?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's what's happening....

On September 1st Aussie time, I will change the league setting to BLIND BIDDING WAIVERS CONTINUOUS, and open the league for Blind Bidding Waivers. This means that every day from Sept 1 till the start of the first week of games, there will be daily (i THINK) waivers going on. Processed every night. You have $1000 dollars to last you the entire year remember.

Then when the week 1 games are over, I will change the league setting back to BLIND BIDDING WAIVERS FREE AGENTS....and that will be the method the rest of the year. This method means that there's a blind bidding waivers once a week -- bids open soon as MNF ends, and bids close and are processed around Thursday night our time (2 days later), and then the entire player pool becomes open to Free Agency, where people can grab players at no cost -- especially chosen in case people blow their $1,000 at some point during the season.

I'm doing this because I want to ensure the initial pre-week-1 period is fair for all, no one (me, for instance) being the only one aware and online grabbing tons of players before anyone has a chance to come on bigfooty and realize the league is open.

I might even re-set the $1,000 after the pre-week-1 waivers.... Or.... apply some formula like %40 of money spent then being all that I deduct from your $1,000 pool

block buster trades
latest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back