Player Sponsorship 2017 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

While I wait for a reply on the status of Mitch Robinson, we may as well sort out prize preferences.

Everyone has a choice of which prize draw they wish to enter. You can elect for the sponsorship function or guernsey draws.

Can anyone who wishes to enter the sponsorship function draw please post below (including whether you wish to attend the Victorian or Queensland function). If you do not indicate that you wish to be placed into the sponsorship function draw then you will be automatically entered into the guernsey draw (so if the guernsey is your preference then there is no need to post).
Sorry for the delay, I'm in for the Vic sponsors event.

Ok. Now that the leadership group is sorted we can proceed with the sponsorships. I'll keep everyone updated.

Swamped at work today. Will sort it out this evening.

Alrighty...I should be able to purchase the sponsorships tomorrow. All things going well, I'll organise the prize draw over the weekend.

Because only Zoblitz has indicated that he wishes to attend the sponsorship function (and because the Vic one is on this week), one lot of sponsorship tickets have automatically gone to him.

If anyone would like to enter the draw for one of the two remaining sponsorship function ticket lots then let me know in this thread. Cheers.

I've sent $1,360.00 to the Lions for the Robinson, McCluggage and Berry sponsorships. We have $10 remaining. I'll organise the draw now.

Can everyone please nominate the player they would like to have on their sponsorship badge (pending confirmation that it isn't just a standard one this year).

Berry for me, thanx

Mate I've sent you a few pms since you indicated that you had sent your money through. I never received your $$$ and you haven't replied to my pms.

Mate I've sent you a few pms since you indicated that you had sent your money through. I never received your $$$ and you haven't replied to my pms.

Cant find it, so just re-sent it. Sorry bout that.

Robbo please. Thanks for organising this. Maybe we can sponsor a AFLW player next year? I would like to sponsor all of them! cheers!

Thanks. I did pose the question to the Lions membership peoples, but no such product exists at the moment. Might change for next year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I found out today that all Bulldog AFLW players have sponsors. Maybe we were testing the water for next year?

If you have time you should write to Greg Swann (serious), it would be easy enough to implement I'm sure.

Go Berry for me.

Also perhaps not the right thread for this but I just wanted to say that the players sponsors event in Victoria on Friday was excellent as usual. Had a chat with McCluggage, Hammelmann, Allison and others. Allison in particular was entertaining to chat with. Also was lucky enough to talk to David Noble for an extended period and listening to him does make you feel optimistic about the direction the club is heading in.

Good work as usual in organising everything Elixuh

McCluggage please.

Cheers!

As requested by Elixuh , I just did a double randomised* raffle for the Jumper winners who are (in draw order)

Back2Back2Back
BuntonRules
LionKing

Grats!

*Excel =RAND function to decide ticket order, then Random.org to determine winning ticket numbers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back