Analysis 2018 AFL Finals Series Discussion - Bulldogs Only

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like a lot of the minnow underdog clubs supporters have a hatred of each other for some reason. Really don't mind the Dee's list. Think they under achieved during the season.

I feel like a lot of the minnow underdog clubs supporters have a hatred of each other for some reason. Really don't mind the Dee's list. Think they under achieved during the season.

Think they are a bit like Richmond last year, lost a few close ones that might have distorted their W/L tally...

Think they are a bit like Richmond last year, lost a few close ones that might have distorted their W/L tally...

Like the Giants, the Dees have had it handed to them really. Huge amounts of first rounders, priority picks. Can't really warm to them at all.

Last edited:
This is a rare night. I really want Collingwood to win.

A Melbourne/Collingwood Grand Final would almost be like the Catholic Church using Latin again. Tradition!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No felling a lot of regret witnessing the petering out of Ryan Griffins career.

Edit: of course he kicks the first goal of the qtr. however the song remains the same.

Good game so far :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:
giphy.gif

Giants need a ruckman badly.
How good is it to have an absolute blue chip ruckman in English? Almost a guaranteed top 5 ruck in the future and probably better.
Just pray we keep him happy, he's gonna be special.
You look at Gawn and Grundy this year and you realise how much difference they actually make.
With Sandi nearing retirement and who knows how long Nic Nat's body will hold up, you just know the WA clubs are coming soon.

Hope we stand our ground at the trade table.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back