Analysis 2018 AFL Finals Series Discussion - Bulldogs Only

Remove this Banner Ad

Arrogant Richmond supporter just on 3AW about her team: "The only way they're gonna lose tonight is if they don't show up".

Go Maggies!

The tigers look a little dare I say it...discombobulated!

Its seems a fitting time to misquote Jack Dyer and say that 'big Cox sticks his testicles up in the air to take a mark.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me getting a serving of humble pie for the amount of s**t I have given big Cox over the last couple of seasons...

4uNWjmM.gif

Didn't think the pies could play this well. Tigers crapping themselves, they won't know how to come back from here i reckon

Richmond have been out-coached and out-played in the first half. Collingwood have dominated almost every aerial contest and Richmond just don't have enough tall options to match them.

That was easily the best half of finals football in the 2018 series to date. Very good to watch.

The idea of the MCC is a disgrace. An entitled bunch of flogs with a permanent access to all these great finals whilst real fans are at Margaret Court Arena and can’t get in.
MCC members all line up for ******* ages just like everyone else for high demand games, and pay 700 bucks a year for that "privilege".

If anything its a waste of money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back