AFL 2018 - AFL Grand Final

Line & under over double

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting for the NO Gaff, NicNat, Sheppard trio to have an impact on the eagles and i think it will be this saturday. As others stated do Cripps, Ryan, Rioli and Lecras stand up on GF day?

I wasnt going to bet on the fantasy but Pointsbet have some great lines.

2U Sidebottom less than 108.5 (His line was 90 for the Optus stadium final) - Hutchings tag. May look to middle at SB
2U Lycett Less than 71.5

When will we know who is on the voting panel for the norm smith?
Could make a whole lot of difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play 10 AFLW games and get to vote on the Norm Smith?

How f***ing useless are the AFL these days?
You blokes are showing your ignorance a bit here. They often have one or two journos on the voting panel every year, atleast Daisy Pearce has played the game at a somewhat professional level. I’d value her opinion higher than the guys that write garbage click bait for papers.

Do you think over 150.5 total points is a safe bet?
Line is 160.5

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would think so. 156 in the QF which was pretty wet for the first 1/4 and a half. Barring terrential conditions it will go over 150. But too early to say. Current forecast is only 0-2mm of rain which wont have much impact

You blokes are showing your ignorance a bit here. They often have one or two journos on the voting panel every year, atleast Daisy Pearce has played the game at a somewhat professional level. I’d value her opinion higher than the guys that write garbage click bait for papers.
I'm not high on journo's voting either. I wouldn't be surprised to see Waleed Aly on the panel next year.

Surely it wouldn't be hard to find suitable members of the panel?

Fine with past players, commentators or journos voting on the medal. So long as you are involved in the game in some way it shouldn't make that much difference. Probably best to have a mix even

I'm not high on journo's voting either. I wouldn't be surprised to see Waleed Aly on the panel next year.

Surely it wouldn't be hard to find suitable members of the panel?
Couldn't care less to be honest, it's a token award anyway compared to winning an actual premiership and I can't remember a year when they got it horribly wrong.

Fine with past players, commentators or journos voting on the medal. So long as you are involved in the game in some way it shouldn't make that much difference. Probably best to have a mix even
Being involved in the game? That's fine but shouldn't the main criteria be whether you have the experience and ability to vote on the game accurately?

Have a women (or more) on the panel but Daisy playing 10 AFLW games doesn't fill me with any confidence that she has the background to vote.

Being involved in the game? That's fine but shouldn't the main criteria be whether you have the experience and ability to vote on the game accurately?

Have a women (or more) on the panel but Daisy playing 10 AFLW games doesn't fill me with any confidence that she has the background to vote.

You dont need to have played AFL to vote on a game accurately. I have zero issues what so ever with her knowing what she is talking about

Back