2018 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They stopped that about 3-4 years ago, supposedly to make things more challenging.

Kind of the same reasoning for why Jaeger didn't get his full discount last year.

If they are going to do that the salary cap should go up accordingly surely.

Making it harder every year. Bastards.

Hurley injury has me majorly considering McDonald from North and the swap enables me to put Petracca in my forward line at the expense of a starting rookie as i had cash left over.

I am 90% rolling with it at this stage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive had Bucks in and out of team a few times, Coach Leon said a month or 2 back hes looking at playing him as a small crumbing forward. Im just not %100 sure on his JS but i guess we'll know more after the JLT.
Disposal hurts Dylan and while he can run all day he is a butcher by hand and foot constantly making the wrong decisions and this was his bigggest flaw with us that made many supporters irate.

He gives 110% every game and tries his heart out but disposal and decision making are just rubbish sadly.

Disposal hurts Dylan and while he can run all day he is a butcher by hand and foot constantly making the wrong decisions and this was his bigggest flaw with us that made many supporters irate.

He gives 110% every game and tries his heart out but disposal and decision making are just rubbish sadly.

Rule number 1 of SC.

NEVER pick a bloke who looks like a hobbit

downloadfile.png downloadfile.jpg

Hurley injury has me majorly considering McDonald from North and the swap enables me to put Petracca in my forward line at the expense of a starting rookie as i had cash left over.

I am 90% rolling with it at this stage.

Hurley has been cleared of any real damage, aiming to play JLT 1

Hurley has been cleared of any real damage, aiming to play JLT 1

The worry is whether he is going to be impaired all year tho.

The worry is whether he is going to be impaired all year tho.
Wrist/Hand has always been an issue for him. His role will be slightly different to last year with the addition of Saad + improvement of Mckenna/Gleeson. He will be relied upon less as a rebound defender and more as a lockdown defender. Will still take some intercept marks but I imagine he won't be getting many more of those 30 disposal games that he had in the back half of last year. My guess will be a top 10 defender but you will probably be able to pick him up sub 450k at some point during the year

My guess will be a top 10 defender but you will probably be able to pick him up sub 450k at some point during the year

That's the case for most top 10 defenders really though, isn't it? Hard to find consistency here so I often pay a little overs, and def rookies can score really poorly.

Probably why I got stuck with Shaw all last year :( should keep your advice in mind more often!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back