Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

OK peeps... I'm looking to get more picks in the first two rounds this draft
I've got 1.03 this year (happy to trade down in the first and pickup a second too), and I've got 2 x 2019 1sts too

Open to offers on Marqise Lee, Kenny Britt, Jeremy Hill and Brandon LaFell also

Buying a lotto ticket right now

You're trying to do a Carlton and have as many first round picks on your list as possible? (White, Dorrsett, Perriman).... And just like Carlton youre going nowhere with ex GWS first round rejects.

To get better you've gotta pay to the price to get the Chris Judd's, Julio's and AJ's of this world ;)

You're trying to do a Carlton and have as many first round picks on your list as possible? (White, Dorrsett, Perriman).... And just like Carlton youre going nowhere with ex GWS first round rejects.

To get better you've gotta pay to the price to get the Chris Judd's, Julio's and AJ's of this world ;)
You manage your sinking ship and let me run my trainwreck :p

If this ship sinks it won't be because of me, ill remind you that the previous owner abandoned this no depth roster with all the top end talent coming out of contract at once.

To keep the majority of my star players, get something in return for the one i had to let go to keep myself out of salary cap hell has been a far better outcome than what i expected heading into free agency.

Chip Kelly got nothing on me ..... #GMofTheYear

If this ship sinks it won't be because of me, ill remind you that the previous owner abandoned this no depth roster with all the top end talent coming out of contract at once.

To keep the majority of my star players, get something in return for the one i had to let go to keep myself out of salary cap hell has been a far better outcome than what i expected heading into free agency.

Chip Kelly got nothing on me ..... #GMofTheYear
All eyes will certainly be in both rookie GMs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bh1IugvIQAAHMKM.jpg

I do what I want.
Apparently during the maintenance period that setting got reset, but I've fixed it now so you inmates can't run the prison anymore. Not till May at least.

Btw peterbuch74 are you wanting to up any of those players contracts? Remember to assess by multiplying 20,000 with the fantasy points scored last year to judge if that's good or bad for yoy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back