Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

5 years for Cyprien GG

I didn't want to have to pay that much but after thinking about it like this: (at 26yo avg his salary out over those five years = 1.9m = I'm ok with that) I decided to put one last 50k increment on top of Shiny's.

Cyprien was born in 1990

:sick:

haha, * me, so he is, i even googled this before placing the second bid, i guess the lesson to be learnt is dont look up date of birth's after finishing night shift.

* it, sticking to 5 years. Going down with the ship.

Ahhh, i know why i got that so horribly wrong, the other player who's age i looked up that morning was Avery Williamson, he is 26, not Cyrpien. So i get home after 7 days on shift and place my bids.. :drunk:

:sick:

haha, **** me, so he is, i even googled this before placing the second bid, i guess the lesson to be learnt is dont look up date of birth's after finishing night shift.

**** it, sticking to 5 years. Going down with the ship.
I can change it, just let me know. No need to be like that. Just ask.

I can change it, just let me know. No need to be like that. Just ask.

Its fine at 5 years mate, i went after Berry (29yos) and was going to give him 4 years. :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tenor.gif

I think like the 24h for closing bid it should be 24h to pass or match to maintain some consistency and certainty for those bidding.

Maybe for future seasons.
Next season I think people have to bid on their own players too, and try to win the bid to retain them. Would solve multiple problems.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back