Fantasy 2018 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

GG's little dalliance with the MFC seems to be over now, didn't fit in on your board ? Richmond and his little cup new flavour of the month :think:

We lost 3 on the trot with him supporting us, extremely happy to see him gone, sunny days are here again! :rainbow:

Wish old man dez would finally sign with someone so i can figure out what to do with him. Got fleeced by blacky for a first round pick for Dez a couple of seasons ago and now playing the waiting game with him.
Was fair at the time I reckon. Hasn’t worked out though

Guys if you weren’t aware Peyton Barber is on the block

Ive been offered him in a trade thats been rejected three times now, how many times has he been offered to you?

It's a mega troll. Because you're all rejecting Barber, but I always plan to keep him because he's gonna take all goalline carries and split RJIII, so will end up quite a good fantasy RB for at least half the season, maybe longer?, not sure, but it'll be fun when I rub it in or demand a king's ransom if someone got keen for a RB.

It's a mega troll. Because you're all rejecting Barber, but I always plan to keep him because he's gonna take all goalline carries and split RJIII, so will end up quite a good fantasy RB for at least half the season, maybe longer?, not sure, but it'll be fun when I rub it in or demand a king's ransom if someone got keen for a RB.

Every fantasy league is just a different way to troll to you isn't it? :p

Half the fun is the actual fantasy play h2h, half the fun is getting little or big moral victories that you can rub into people's faces.

yes, i dunno, such as finding studs in the 5th and 6th rounds? :D

No, more like the Barber situation. Where people lol and reject, only to then come clamoring back for a piece of it.
I can promise you i won't come clamouring back for LaGarette Blount lite.

You'll want to, but wont because you know the plan. But regardless, merely me knowing that you want to works as an effective troll.

And when he does absolutely and is cut you just erase it from your memory bank right? hashtag Charlie Sheen winning. Its good being GG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Done & Done, never thought id be trading AB going into the season but here we are, these are the kind of trades that make fantasy fun though, come up smelling like roses or backfire spectacularly.

#trustindoug or more particularly, that Seattle's defense will suck and they will be throwing the ball a lot in second halves.

Waiver wire shrewd selections...

TJ Yelon & Akrum Wadley.

I was luck enough to come across 2 voodoo dolls during the week, one was dressed as Leonard Fournette, the other as Derrick Henry, you wouldn't believe how many pins I've shoved into their knees this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back