World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup Round of 16-COLOMBIA V ENGLAND

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no way England win the World Cup. They've come up against a team who aren't exactly crap and they're not looking fantastic.

Put them up against one of the best and they'd be dismantled pretty easily I reckon.

You could make that argument about a lot of teams so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no way England win the World Cup. They've come up against a team who aren't exactly crap and they're not looking fantastic.

Put them up against one of the best and they'd be dismantled pretty easily I reckon.

Ordinarily I would agree with you but a lot of traditional powerhouses are out and 2 of the last 8 are clearly worse than England.

Luckily 'the best' are dwindling in number!!

Good leadership shown by Young and Kane to keep the English players like Walker, Henderson, Stones & Maguire from losing their heads. I'm sure they've had to calm Dele down too off camera. The Colombians are trying to get an English player to do something stupid and those 2 keep pulling blokes away and calling for calm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could make that argument about a lot of teams so far.

Probably only Uruguay and Brazil have been fairly faultless so far

And they may knock each other out in the semi final should they get there

Good leadership shown by Young and Kane to keep the English players like Walker, Henderson, Stones & Maguire from losing their heads. I'm sure they've had to calm Dele down too off camera. The Colombians are trying to get an English player to do something stupid and those 2 keep pulling blokes away and calling for calm

Henderson should be off. But agreed with your point.

Doesn't look like Sanchez got the ball just whether the contact was sufficient?
Yeah that looked a bit dodgy, but so was the first call. It's becoming like AFL goal reviews, no one has any idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back