Resource 2018 Finals - Ticketing, ticket swaps and such - PRELIM EDITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, congrats on making the finals.

The Ticketek website will be crazy tomorrow morning, you’ll get to pick your category but it will pick your bay and seats, my advice, if you want the best seats you can is to really consider taking the first seats it suggests, if you don’t you’ll be thrown back into the queue and it could take a while to get back into the selection page. This is coming from a Richmond supporter though and I’m usually fighting against a huge member base, but it’s just a word of warning as I know Melbourne supporters are super excited and keen to not miss out.

Another tip is to have your barcodes on separate lines in a word document and copied ready to paste in the window.

I also have 2 Ticketek accounts, 1 for desktop and 1 for mobile that way I can at least pick from 2 allocations.

Good luck

The Ticketek website will be crazy tomorrow morning, you’ll get to pick your category but it will pick your bay and seats, my advice, if you want the best seats you can is to really consider taking the first seats it suggests, if you don’t you’ll be thrown back into the queue and it could take a while to get back into the selection page. This is coming from a Richmond supporter though and I’m usually fighting against a huge member base, but it’s just a word of warning as I know Melbourne supporters are super excited and keen to not miss out.

Another tip is to have your barcodes on separate lines in a word document and copied ready to paste in the window.

I also have 2 Ticketek accounts, 1 for desktop and 1 for mobile that way I can at least pick from 2 allocations.

Good luck
Thanks for that! Champion!

Good luck
Thanks mate! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* you guys, I seriously have two devices, neither logged in, separate internet connections, neither can get through

**** you guys, I seriously have two devices, neither logged in, separate internet connections, neither can get through
I had to open two browsers. The first keep on saying I would be re directed and then the second browser got me in within 5 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back