Mod. Notice Finals 2023 – Ticketing Info, Barcodes, etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Screenshot_20230828_183311_Chrome.jpg
2023-finals-ticket-prices (1).jpg

Thought we could use a one-stop-shop for finals fixturing/ticketing info.

A reminder, whilst we are happy to facilitate barcode sharing/ticket purchasing via this thread, BigFooty and the Melbourne Board Mods take no responsibility for any exchanges that take place on here. Purchases and/or exchanges are conducted at your own risk.

Good luck securing your spots, and enjoy the finals.

Anyone know the ticket limit per purchase?

e2282e56c032c9f276fa9fb882bb250e.jpg

Last edited:
Is there anywhere to find what date and time we would potentially play in the prelim if we made it based on the bracket?
Usually the info comes out after the games are determined. Get the feeling if it's Carlton it will be Friday and Sydney Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Usually the info comes out after the games are determined. Get the feeling if it's Carlton it will be Friday and Sydney Saturday.
The semi will have to be on the Friday, otherwise Port/Bris/St Kilda/GWS will have a six-day break.

Factoring that in, it'll probably be a Friday prelim if we were to make it that far, Headless.

did the tickets just not become available to the public? I can't buy a ticket despite getting on as soon as it opened up...
With ticketek you've got to time it to 10-15 minutes before with the queues.

Damn it sucks. If anyone has 2 spare tickets for purchase (not that I'd imagine people will at this early stage) let me know :)
For future reference the way Ticketek works is you get a ten minute window to pick your seats and purchase. Once your in you can't requeue so the worst thing you can do is get on too early and have your ten minute window run out before the tickets are even available.

Generally what I do is jump in the queue 15 mins beforehand on my PC and 10 minutes beforehand on my mobile (turn your wifi off on your mobile as well cause I believe they track your IP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back