Women's Footy World Cup 2023 - Carn the Matildas

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not the biggest soccer fan and i didn't really have fun the first two matches, but that one was pretty fun and exciting

Gonna be honest, thought the Canadians were gonna roll the Matildas and I'd have this thread all to myself to talk about the remaining games to be played in Melbourne.

Do we reckon the team is good enough to beat Denmark?

Gonna be honest, thought the Canadians were gonna roll the Matildas and I'd have this thread all to myself to talk about the remaining games to be played in Melbourne.

Do we reckon the team is good enough to beat Denmark?
Can we = yes . Will we = who knows , they set a very high bar v Canada . Need to replicate that performance .

It’s been great watching underrated teams knock off some high ranking teams .
And doing so with some gutsy play - South Africa and Nigeria haven't been afraid to attack; Jamaica parked the bus a lot but credit to them for the discipline.

Japan are decent so not surprising they're through but they've dominated their games so far. Flogged Spain.

Where the posts today? Easily the best part of my Saturday watching them get up. Watched Melbourne play on delay and i was so happy hearing the MCG crowd react to the penalties in our game. Amazing night

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seem to be warming into the game now.
Awkward Episode 2 GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Back