Mega Thread The Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the sliding doors segment on the AFL site "If the Dockers want to shake the doom settling on them" then " Walters and Wilson returning is a good start. But so much more needs to happen on so many levels"

By Damien Barrett ..... 'nuff said. What a no talent, try hard douchebag. Just regurgitating last weeks media frenzy with a dob of stupidity on top to make it seem new.

“Doom and gloom settin in” what a crock
4/4 in a rebuild stage is hardly alarm bells ringing stuff

Only way to shut everyone up is to win
Ross knows that as do the boys
I quite like it when we have our backs to the wall , hope the team does too
I reckon Ross does

In the sliding doors segment on the AFL site "If the Dockers want to shake the doom settling on them" then " Walters and Wilson returning is a good start. But so much more needs to happen on so many levels"

By Damien Barrett ..... 'nuff said. What a no talent, try hard douchebag. Just regurgitating last weeks media frenzy with a dob of stupidity on top to make it seem new.
Hate to say it but i agree with him . And i also agree with our favourite red head on 6 PR today , Who said if you keep doing things the same way you keep getting the same results . The only incorrect part of his criticism was he said with the same personnel , The personnel is different the mistakes are the same .

Thought I'd share what the first Freo fan I've heard on SEN for ages had to say yesterday.

Said Crowden and Brayshaw weren't getting it done (fair enough on Mitch I suppose) and that we should make changes. Whomever it was hosting said well who do you bring in?

Danyle "30 possessions per game in the WAFL" Pearce and Tommy "run all day" Sheridan were the answers.

So it turns out the rebuild is a farce, we already had the tools to roll Sydney at the SCG all along and simply needed to play them!

https://thewest.com.au/sport/freman...fremantle-dockers-scoring-stats-ng-b88842542z

Makes sense. We should try to get McKenna as an assistant, provided he wants to come back to Perth one day.

It does make sense, but it's worthwhile pointing out that Cam Mac was looking good in a young team yet to click. Sure he was third wheel to Cameron and Boyd/Patton, but as pointed out elsewhere Boyd or Patton are yet to prove themselves now, never mind 3 years ago.

So is it game plan or change in AFL football norms that mean we don't play a 3 tall forward line? Probably a bit of both for mine, but I'm sure that CMac wasn't up the ground at GWS like he is at Freo.

Thought I'd share what the first Freo fan I've heard on SEN for ages had to say yesterday.

Said Crowden and Brayshaw weren't getting it done (fair enough on Mitch I suppose) and that we should make changes. Whomever it was hosting said well who do you bring in?

Danyle "30 possessions per game in the WAFL" Pearce and Tommy "run all day" Sheridan were the answers.

So it turns out the rebuild is a farce, we already had the tools to roll Sydney at the SCG all along and simply needed to play them!

Heard that today myself while driving. Beyond belief that someone could think this, let alone ring a radio station and air such garbage - thanks for the entertainment Dan!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VERY good article. Every Freo fan (especially the haters) should read this.
Not really. He never played with Patton. McCarthy gives up on contests so much it's actually pathetic. I'm not a hater, I'm just not buying into the constant excuses people always make for him, yet people bag Cox, a bloke who can actually mark.

The delivery to him sucks, that's obvious, but his lack of leads, inability to bring the ball to ground, drops more marks than he should, lately missing easy goals, fairly selfish forward of center player, gives away silly free kicks. Most if not every coach would of dropped him by now. Who knows, maybe he becomes a gun, or maybe he was a player in really good form but simply cannot get back to that form. Few years ago, Tabs could always get into the right positions, just struggled to hold the mark, but he knew where to be and could bring the ball to ground. Cam is useless in the air and once he knows he won't mark it, he gives up.

Serious question, why the hell would Cerra sign on long term? There is nothing to me that shows we are going anywhere fast.
By that logic Pav would have been out of here on the first plane.
Perhaps its old fashioned but some people believe in loyalty to the club & their team mates and building through adversity.
Not every club can play finals every year and not every draftee is magically owed the right to play in them.
They have to be earned and sticking with your mates in the tough times is one way of earning that right.

By that logic there should be a mass exodus from Carlton and Melbourne would never have been in the situation to belt Adelaide by 90 points.

Finding it pretty difficult to be positive about our situation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back