Mega Thread 2018 Media Thread

DaveLister

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
I can't remember who it what was that said it but heard someone say something along the lines of:

"... Fremantle now have forward targets but lost their best kick..."

The f***? Did Mundy or Sonny retire and I missed it?

If you don't have a f***ing clue then stop sharing your lack of knowledge with people.
That would be typical. Never rated for his kicking at Freo, leaves and was our best

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Fremantle
I thought Tommy showed enough this year to suggest that perhaps the medium forward spot was his go. Unfortunately he was probably just too nice a guy to make the most of his talent.

His classy departure message tells me that he's a good bloke and that FFC isn't such a a bad place to play footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outshined

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
The pic for the article on WAToday discussing the delistings of Rixx, Sutty and Grey, has Fyfe with his arm around Ibbo :think:
To be fair to them, at least they used a pic of someone who was relatively recently delisted. I was half expecting to open the article and see Scott Thornton.

freoextra

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Perth Football Club
https://thewest.com.au/sport/ross-l...-lyons-approval-rating-plummets-ng-b88998132z

You can dig a poll out of anywhere! Fox Sports didn’t even have Connor Blakely in our starting 22 yet included Nyhuis. The West just loves kicking Ross in the guts!
Yeah they do, but it was easy to predict considering how badly we fell off the cliff.

WC coach goes at 99% approval rating this year (but you should have seen it the last couple of years!).

It's all relative, in fact, I predict Ross's approval rating will soar if we make the 8 next year but the West won't report it!!

FreoGirl

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, The Abbotsford Anglers
Yeah they do, but it was easy to predict considering how badly we fell off the cliff.

WC coach goes at 99% approval rating this year (but you should have seen it the last couple of years!).

It's all relative, in fact, I predict Ross's approval rating will soar if we make the 8 next year but the West won't report it!!
But did we fall off the cliff or have unrealistic expectations in a ‘rebuild’ season?

gaskin

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
LFC, Glory, Wests, Seahawks
But did we fall off the cliff or have unrealistic expectations in a ‘rebuild’ season?
Neither IMO. We had the expected drop off in output at the end of the season that you would expect from a young team. I think that is why we struggled to score in the last couple of months.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Matildas
I watched that, I really don’t blame him.
Don't follow motor sport, just saw the story was clickbait on front page along with the one about how unpopular Lyon was.

My comment is a bit of a stretch. I don't think the West went with "Former Docker Number 1 Ticket Holder Accused of War Crimes" either.

Fred Ziffel

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Neither IMO. We had the expected drop off in output at the end of the season that you would expect from a young team. I think that is why we struggled to score in the last couple of months.
Playing a three man forward line in the last quarter of our last game against Collingwood didn’t help.
That ******* game went ******* begging for FFS.
I have 100 % had a gut full of our 5 man forward line and often fewer.

Top Bottom