2018 Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to my team. Mr Treloar

TRELOAR%20Adam.png

Adam has been overlooked this preseason, and it saddens me.

Look at these numbers from last year.

7th in the league for disposals yet 25th in the league for supercoach score. What happened last season is that this little piggy turned into the butcher. A dismal 101.4 points per game despite having 30 disposals and 6 tackles per game. Just 3.39 points per possession. Well below his historical average, And very much at the lowest possible ebb for a player in his role and position.

I posit that these numbers are an aberration and not truly representative of the skill and pigginess of this
Man.

In 2016 Adam was 6th in the league for disposals and 9th in supercoach score. A genuine bona fide, ball hungry super premo scoring 111 points per game, with 3.64 points per possession, despite having the same number of goals, tackles and clearances per game as he had in 2017.

In fact in 2015 Adam averaged 3.88 points per possession and in 2014 he averaged 3.89 points per possession. If he regains those lofty ratios in 2018 110-115 ppg is but a formality

Don’t say you weren’t warned. Credit to stevebbb ‘s avatar for reminding me of this beautiful specimen

I've picked him the last 4 seasons and last year was his most infuriating by far.
He was a s**t kicker and handballed too much.
Are the Pies finally going to go forward under Buckley?
He got overtaken by bloody Taylor Adams.

He should bounce back a bit, but I dunno if he'll go 110 again, he rarely misses games, and has a good bye so you could do worse than Treloar, but I think it might be the first time in a while where I don't pick him.

I've picked him the last 4 seasons and last year was his most infuriating by far.
He was a s**t kicker and handballed too much.
Are the Pies finally going to go forward under Buckley?
He got overtaken by bloody Taylor Adams.

He should bounce back a bit, but I dunno if he'll go 110 again, he rarely misses games, and has a good bye so you could do worse than Treloar, but I think it might be the first time in a while where I don't pick him.

Champion data had it in for him last year. It was absolute bullshit. Round 2 was the worst. 35 touches 2 goals, 3 Brownlow votes and he scored 108. FMD :drunk:

Champion data had it in for him last year. It was absolute bullshit. Round 2 was the worst. 35 touches 2 goals, 3 Brownlow votes and he scored 108. FMD :drunk:

I remember. It was painful.
Aren't they chucking that Maynard kid into the middle now too? Who's time is he taking in there? Doubt it's Treloar's, dunno how it'll affect his scores though.

I remember. It was painful.
Aren't they chucking that Maynard kid into the middle now too? Who's time is he taking in there? Doubt it's Treloar's, dunno how it'll affect his scores though.

I’ve heard someone mention he could take time from jack crisp...

Maynard’s Isnt in my plans though so I haven’t really looked into it.

I’ve heard someone mention he could take time from jack crisp...

Maynard’s Isnt in my plans though so I haven’t really looked into it.

Their draw is pretty rough to start, then eases up as the year goes on. Maybe Treloar can come along for his 5th year with me but I think it'll be as an upgrade.

I don’t mind the pick. However he burned me last year in classic and draft. I predicted around 115 per game however he went back by about 8ppg. He good value this year. Not in my current plans. Frustrated me to no end last season.
I reckon Treloar is a good pick. Sound reasoning behind his scores.
If he were to win a clearance or join in on a scoring chain late in a game he would get that extra 10ppg easy enough.

Pendles playing down back is just even more reason to start with him.

I see Oliver as the new Priddis.
Super reliable but nothing fancy.
He certainly isn’t a sexy pic ala Bont but my word the boy can play. Contested pig.

He certainly isn’t a sexy pic ala Bont but my word the boy can play. Contested pig.

He is a set and forget and just bank the 100 a week. but I don't think he will be a C / VC option until he kicks it more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their draw is pretty rough to start, then eases up as the year goes on. Maybe Treloar can come along for his 5th year with me but I think it'll be as an upgrade.
Feel sorry for the poor basterds the 5 times they leave their home state must be tough as ****.:rolleyes:

Amirite toxic Obese Arachnid o_O

Feel sorry for the poor basterds the 5 times they leave their home state must be tough as ****.:rolleyes:

Amirite toxic Obese Arachnid o_O
Yeah I see your point, although at least we can still sit and watch the game knowing we have a good record away from home which can't be said about a few teams hey :p

Yeah I see your point, although at least we can still sit and watch the game knowing we have a good record away from home which can't be said about a few teams hey :p
Yeah pretty well worn point in these parts :straining:
Hey I'll reach for anything to stir up my Collingwood bruvas...:thumbsu:

welcome to my team. Mr Treloar

TRELOAR%20Adam.png

Adam has been overlooked this preseason, and it saddens me.

Look at these numbers from last year.

7th in the league for disposals yet 25th in the league for supercoach score. What happened last season is that this little piggy turned into the butcher. A dismal 101.4 points per game despite having 30 disposals and 6 tackles per game. Just 3.39 points per possession. Well below his historical average, And very much at the lowest possible ebb for a player in his role and position.

I posit that these numbers are an aberration and not truly representative of the skill and pigginess of this
Man.

In 2016 Adam was 6th in the league for disposals and 9th in supercoach score. A genuine bona fide, ball hungry super premo scoring 111 points per game, with 3.64 points per possession, despite having the same number of goals, tackles and clearances per game as he had in 2017.

In fact in 2015 Adam averaged 3.88 points per possession and in 2014 he averaged 3.89 points per possession. If he regains those lofty ratios in 2018 110-115 ppg is but a formality

Don’t say you weren’t warned. Credit to stevebbb ‘s avatar for reminding me of this beautiful specimen
Its all down to the groins. He's looking good so far but can he stay fit is the question. Played under duress for most of last year. Groins were stuffed, particularly on the left side, which probably accounted for some of his s**t disposal. Watched him on the track last week and he was scorching.

If he starts kicking more which I think he will he could explode. Scored a 170 last year whilst registering 6 kicks.

Hope you're right. He is my m4 at the moment

If Collingwood plays Moore down back this year, Treloar's scoring could be even worse next year if his 50m long hack kicks going into the forward line needs big Cox to sprint to make a contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back